Good enough for now

Well, I’m screwed! Right after Louis’s confession, we talked about Niall a bit then we moved to other subjects. What am I doing? This is so not right. I can’t believe he likes me. Right as I’m starting to like Niall again. Right when I wanna change him, Louis has to go and like me. Urg.

I was standing in the bedroom, looking at the mess I left. A note was beside my backpack. I walked over to where my backpack and a pile of homework was sitting.

Don’t worry about this crap, I’ll help you with it.

Nialler xo

Wait. Xo. Hugs and kisses. Really? Did he mean to sign that? Meaning he was sending that to me? Or was it how he always signed papers? He sounds nice too. He said he’d help me with it. Did he like it when we did homework together? Or it is because he feels bad for me? Or maybe he likes me. Or he could just like spending time with me? Or maybe I’m just overanalyzing this note.

I read it again and decided to put it away before it hurt my brain anymore.

“Bad Harry! That’s mine!” I heard Niall’s yelling voice from across the basement. Liam’s room. I went out of my bedroom and to Liam’s room. It was a mess. 4 sleeping bags were set beside Liam’s bed. There were boxers, shirts, jeans and basketball shorts strew everywhere. Phones chargers were half pulled out and potato bags were lying empty on the floor. The place was a mess!

Harry and Niall wrestling on Liam’s bed over some black Adias sweats. Like Niall’s, in my dream. I cleared my throat and approached the boys.

“Dog pile!” I jumped and entangled myself with the two immature boys.

“Amber!” Harry laughed and kissed my forehead after almost kicking my nose. 

“Amber!” Niall’s voice was gruff, as normal, but it held an ounce of happiness.

Niall, or someone, moved and I shifted on the soft bed. I ended up half underneath Niall with Harry on Niall and laying sideways with his head dangling by mine.

“I can’t breathe!” I huffed out, trying to push the boys off me.

Harry tried getting himself off Niall, but their legs were in awkward positions.

I propped myself up on my elbow and lifted my face up. My lips crashed into another person’s, shooting a lightening bolt from Zeus from my toes to my head. He deepened the kiss a bit but pulled away for a second. I was surprised when his lips met mine for another small round of kissing. He moved his lips in a slow circle, deepening our kiss a bit. That boy, of course, was Niall James Horan.

We pulled back after a good time of kissing.  I looked at Niall who blushed deeply, as did I.

“Whoa now. Tryna give her some air there?” Harry crossed his arms and looked at us. I just noticed how the weight on my ribs had been lifted after our first kiss. I blushed more and Niall got off of me.

“It was accident.” Niall swore.

“It was, Harry!” I insisted as soon as I got up from the bed. Well, the first kiss was... Atleast, I thought so.

“Sure sure.” Liam winked.

“How long have you been here?” Niall demanded.

“Saw the whole thing.” Liam smirked. Harry walked over to us, moved us closer and picked up our hands. He placed them against each others and moved our fingers around each others.

“There!” He laughed.

Niall and I blushed more, if that was possible, but Niall tightened the grip on my hand.