Niall holds hands with Jamie

Amber’s P.O.V.

I woke up to a warm body moving against mine. Niall!  I opened my eyes and sure thing, his chest was in my face. Not like I minded or anything.

“Mmm, Niall.” I moved myself closer to him, if that was possible.

“Mmm, Amber.” Niall’s deep morning voice filled my ears. I could stay like this all day. And I wanted to. But Harry had different plans.

“Love birds! Awwwww!!” Harry slammed the door open and cooed at us. In two seconds, Harry pulled out his phone and snapped a hundred pictures of us.

“Amber Rose Payne!” Liam stormed into the room. I quickly got out of Niall’s embrace and sat up.

“Liam!” My voice quavered. He’d never understand what happened. And Niall being shirtless only made it worse.

“Ohh, hey Liam. You see, it isn’t what it looks like.” Niall got out of bed and walked towards Liam. I hope the reason he was shaking was because he was cold.

“What do you mean its not what it looks like?! I’ll tell you exactly what this looks like to me!”

Liam and Niall screamed in each others faces and stepped closer and closer to each other.

Harry left and came back with Louis and Zayn.

“Liam, Niall, stop it! Niall’s right, Liam!” I got out of bed and shivered. Louis stepped over to me and handed me his sweatshirt. Under other circumstances, I wouldn’t have taken it but I missed Niall’s body, so yeah I took it.

Liam threw the first punch. Zayn tried stopping Niall from hitting back but Niall wacked Zayn’s nose with his elbow.

Zayn stumbled back and held his nose. Louis pulled him out of the room and left only Harry and me to break up this fight.

“Liam, stop it!” Liam was repeatedly punching Niall’s face. Niall lowered himself to one knee and held up a hand. Niall hadn’t even hit him once! Niall was soon laying on his side, letting Liam kick him harder and harder in his stomach.

“Liam! You’re killing him!” I screamed as loud as I could. I moved over to him and tried holding back his arms but it did no good. He threw me across the floor and I landed in a pile of clothing.

“Liam.” I growled and ran over to him. I tackled him and brought him to the ground. I punched him myself and tried stopping his legs from kicking Niall still. Harry pulled Niall away.

“Liam, look at what you did!” I stood up and pointed to Niall as tears sprung up in my eyes. Liam stood up and realized what damage he’d done. His soccer legs had more power in them that he thought, I guess. Niall’s face was bloody, and he was holding his stomach, looking like he was about to throw up any second.

“N-Niall. Liam stuttered, walking over to him. Niall pushed himself away from Liam and buried his face into Harry’s chest.

“Niall.” I placed a hand on his shoulder.

“He needs to get to a hospital. He looks really hurt.” Harry shot Liam a dirty look. Louis returned with Zayn, who had a bandage on his nose. It looked broken a bit.

Together, Louis and Harry picked Niall up and went upstairs with him. Before we got to the car, Niall threw up as we passed the bathroom. Liam looked down the whole time.

“It’s gonna be okay Niall.” I cooed as he was placed next to me. Niall looked like he couldn’t even stand up. Before I could ask him, Niall slumped over and blacked out. Louis drove as fast as he could to the hospital 25 minutes away. We rode in silence. Every time Liam glanced from the passage seat, I mentally chewed him out.