He looked happy

I put the thoughts aside and focused on the now. Niall was holding my hand. And I’m okay with that. Niall isn’t being mean or whatever. He’s being nice. It’s okay.

“Ummmm….” I drew out, looking around.

“We can drive my car, don’t worry.” Niall patted his pocket with his unoccupied hand and came up with nothing.

“Never mind that. Wanna call Lou or someone?” I asked.

“Got it.” Still not letting go of my hand, Niall took out his phone and called Louis.

“Hey Lou…Yeah….She’s fine. Oh me? Yeah I’m fine…can you pick us up?...Thanks a lot, bro. I owe you one….See ya.” Niall hung up and smirked at something.

I laughed and leaned closer to Niall. I folded my other hand onto ours and pressed my lips to his cheek.

“You’re so cute!” I giggled. I couldn’t help it! He looks so classy in his leather jacket. And adorable! 

“Nah, you’re cute, Amber. I love your little nose.” Niall put his hand onto my two hands and his and kissed my nose.

“I love your eyes.” I smiled and kissed his eyebrow.

“I love your hand in mine.” Niall removed his extra hand and I did to. He bent down and kissed it. We played this game for a couple more minutes. I was stumped until I had a good idea.

“I love this lip.” I kissed his lower lip and grinned.

“I love both your lips!” Niall leaned over and kissed me.

“Umm I love this tattoo!” I turned over his right wrist and kissed his Made in Ireland tattoo.

“I’ve got a couple cool tattoos on my chest too!”

“Really?” I asked. Hahahaha that was stupid. In a heartbeat, Niall handed me his jacket and his shirt. It’s been 5 seconds without Niall holding my hand and my hand already misses him!

“See? Got that one Hawaii. It’s Hawaiian, obviously. It says ‘Love with the heart, not the eyes.’”

“Oh Niall! That’s so sweet!”

Niall blushed and said ‘yeah’. Niall showed me another tattoo of his and explaining the meaning. Right when I was running my hand over a small symbol above his left peck, Louis screeched to a stop in front of us. Louis rolled down the window and whistled.

“At least not in public, you two!” Louis grinned. For a guy who likes me so much, he seems pretty normal after seeing me run my hands over another guys’ chest.

“Hop in you two. Liam’s got some things you say to you.”

Niall climbed slowly into Louis’s car and I sat behind him. After putting on his seatbelt, Niall twisted his arm behind his seat and held it out for me. I pulled my seatbelt looser and leaned forward. I wrapped my fingers around his, enjoying the electric shock that ran through my fingers. Niall looked in the rearview mirror and smiled at me. Not just a small smile, not a half smirk/half smile, but a real smile. He smiled and I saw his clear braces covering his teeth. He looked so happy. And I loved it.