Epilogue - 1 & 1/2 years later -

Amber's P.O.V

I stuck my spare key into Niall's door and let myself in. Halfway up the stairs, I could hear the loud best friends cheering for their football team.

"Hey boys!" I called out once I got into Niall's medium sized apartment. I dropped my stuff and walked into the living room, where Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn were crowded around Niall's TV, yelling at it. I rolled my eyes and stepped behind my boyfriend.

"Hi sweetie." I kissed the top of his head as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi Am." Niall barely acknowledged me as he leaned forward, raising his fists as the football players on the TV sprinted to the field goal. I sighed and let go of him.

"Hi boys!" I raised my voice and moved in front of the couch. Harry and Louis moved their heads side to side, trying to see past my big butt.

"Alllly is hereeee!" I heard my best friend scream from the other room.

"Beby!" I grinned and ran towards the kitchen, where the front door was at. We embraced each other in a tight hug and walked back to the boys. My brother's face light up when he spotted his girlfriend and immediately hugged her. They mumbled a cute hello and how are you before Liam lightly kissed her.

"Niall, you should take dating lessons from Liam I think." I playfully glared at the cute blond boy sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Whaa...oh." Niall looked up at Liam and Ally then back at me a couple of times. He then grinned sheepishly.

"Hello, love of my life!" Niall widened his flawless smile, jumped up from the couch and ran over to where I was standing. He placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up. Squealing my head off, I quickly braced myself on Niall's hips before he kissed me.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life, Amber. I have no idea where I'd be without you. Probably dead somewhere, actually." Niall whispered against my lips and chuckled. "Please stay. Stay my girlfriend. I love you so much."

"I will. I love you too, Niall." I rested my head on his, and sighed. No matter how dumb I think Niall can be, he holds my heart. Really truly. The past year and a half have been nothing but us learning to love each other. Flaws and all.

The 7 of us ate pizza, drank pop and watched the football game, having the time of our lives. We cracked jokes, teased each other, played games and enjoyed each other's company.

"Amber, can I talk to you?" Niall randomly stood up and and walked over to me. After looking around at everyone else, I let Niall help me up. I glanced down at the boys another time whose eyes glittered with knowledge. Ally, thankfully, just sat in Liam's lap, looking as confused as I probably did. I mean sure Niall'll lead me out of a room and kiss me but his voice seemed so...different. Like he was waiting for something that would flip his life around. It was so strange hearing it.

"What is it?" I mouthed to my brother who simply shrugged and smiled.

I glared at him and followed Niall out of the apartment. We went down the two flights in stairs,, not a word coming out of our mouths.

"I'm gonna put a blindfold on you okay? Do you trust me Amber?" Niall's voice was low and mysterious. I nodded, a bit scared out of my mind. Niall gently put a navy blue bandana over my eyes.

"Ni, I can't see a darn thing." I said. Niall lightly chuckled.

"That's the point, baby." Although I was used to his cute pet names, my stomach did a pirouette at his 'baby'. All night, Niall's been holding my hand, rubbing my shoulder when he put his arm around me, calling me his love, his baby, his precious girl, all those cute things. What was he up to? We already passed our dating anniversary. What is this surprise?

Niall led us to his car and drove away. It seemed to be around ten minutes of driving when he finally pulled into a parking lot. I was guided out of the car and down onto the ground. Niall led me through squishy grass, which caused me to almost slip. Three times.

"You ready?" Niall asked, excitement filling his words. I smiled and nodded, eager to see what this all shamage is about. In about 3 seconds, Niall pulled my blindfold off my head. Lanterns filled the air, lining a pathway as they hung from the trees. The lanterns led a pathway into the woods. We were in the middle of nowhere, sorry, the woods, but it looked magical.

"Niall...?" I questioned softly as I looked around. The half moon shone as brightly as it could that night and the lanterns allowed me to see Niall's face just perfectly. Even in this sort of darkness, I could pick out his handsome features easily.

"Amber, you know how I asked you to stay my girlfriend?" He stepped close to me and took my hands in his.

"Yes?" I asked quickly.

"Well, I actually don't want you as my girlfriend anymore." Niall dug into his pocket with one hand as his eyes searched the muddy ground.

Confusion swept over me. How could that be? He loved me. Niall reminded me of that every single day. And I loved him back. Why wouldn't he want me as his girlfriend?

I looked down at Niall's outstretched hand and realization hit me. A gorgeous engagement ring glittered in the dim light. Its small, little diamonds outlined an infinity symbol, which shone gold. 

"How about my wife? Whatdda say? Does Amber Horan sound pretty good to you?" Niall's white teeth gleamed like the moon, and shone even more when he heard my answer.

"I think that could work."  I smiled up at my blond fiance. Niall slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed me soundly. After pulling back, we shared a silent smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready for round two now." I placed my hand on the back of Niall's neck and kissed him again as I traced the word MINE on his back.