Stop Him

Roy's POV
I'm positively sure that my paper work has doubled. Or even tripled. Either one. I sighed as my pen slid across the page, causing a black line to form. I grumbled in annoyance and put my pen down. Luckily, the Lieutenant wasn't in here. My eyes drifted towards my sloppily placed gloves.

A look of question drifting onto my face. Thoughts of the possible consequences of following an idea loomed over me. I shrugged and slipped on a glove. I then grabbed the marked paper and snapped, sending a small spark towards the paper.

I then removed the glove and placed it back down on my desk. A knock could be heard throughout my office and I jumped.

"Not now Lieutenant....I'm trying to uh...finish a paper..." I called.

"Again Mustang, could you stop mistaking me for the Lieutenant?" Ed asked. I chuckled.

"Well Fullmetal, it's hard to mistake you for the Lieutenant considering your short stature." I teased. That set him off.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE HIM?!" He yelled. I smirked.

"You."

"WHY YOU!- YOU SUCH A BASTARD MUSTANG!" Ed yelled. I sighed and looked at him.

"Anyways, here to grab another mission I suppose?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. Al and I are beginning to get bored just laying around all day." He replied. I nodded and opened my draw. I sighed and shut it closed.

"Sorry Fullmetal. I don't have any right now. Drop by tomorrow. I should have one for you." I explained. He nodded and crossed his arms.

"Got it....now I just have to figure out what else Al and I can do....." He muttered. I smiled a little.

"Knowing you Ed, I'm whole heartedly sure that you two'll find something." I replied. He stiffened a little and nodded. A small blush tinted his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah...well, I'm gonna get back now." Ed stated before walking out.

Ed's POV
I sighed as I walked back to Al and I room, carrying s small bag of food that I bought. It was just some snacks and other things along the line. Suddenly, I heard a scream for help. My ears twitched a little and I took off in the direction of the cry. There I saw a military soldier, cornered by what looked to be a mad man. He had a sick evil grin permanently plastered on his face.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, time stopped. The man who looked like he was about to kill the soldier turned around.

"Daw....! We can't have a witness now can we?!" He exclaimed. Yup. Definitely crazy. Suddenly, he clapped his hands together and a pillar was roots spat towards me. I dodged each one, but got hit by one. It ripped up my sleeve, exposing my auto mail. The man stopped. I looked at the soldier.

"Run! I'll handle this!" I exclaimed. He nodded and ran off. I turned back to face the man only to see that he was....laughing....?

"This is great! I get to take down the legendary Fullmetal Alchemist!" He yelled. Suddenly, with brute force, I was shoved into a wall harshly. I could feel the air escaping from my lungs, leaving me unable to breath. When the constraints that shoved me against the wall disappeared, I fell to the ground wheezing and coughing.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my back and couldn't help but cry out in pain. The man had taken hold of my auto mail arm. My eyes widened and I quickly jumped up when I realized what he was doing. He smirked evilly and charged at me again. For a minute, all I felt was excruciating pain and all I saw was red. A whole bunch of it.

Welp, that's chapter 6! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Ima head to sleep lol. It's like 10:30 pm for me right now XD
Anyways, see you all next chapter! Night guys!