What Now

Roy's POV
Alphonse and I stepped back into Ed's room. Edward ushered me towards him, and I obliged, walking over. "Colonel? Who's this suit of armor?" I swear if Al had his body, he'd look heart broken.

"I-I'm Alphonse E-Elric....y-your brother." He replied, stammering slightly. His armor even shook a little bit. Ed slowly nodded.

"Okay." He mumbled softly.

"Edward, your brother here, will keep a close eye on you, until your memory returns." I explained. He nodded. The doctor suddenly stepped in.

"Ah, good. Everyone's here then. Mr. Elric shall be discharged from the hospital in three days. Some of his serious injuries still need to heal, and we'd rather not risk him getting hurt again." He explained. I silently nodded in agreement.

"Alright. I'd like to run some tests on Mr. Elric here, to make sure everything is going alright with him." He added. Al and I nodded.

"Would you like us in the room doctor?" I asked.

"If you'd like to stay, your welcome to it." He replied. I nodded. I think Alphonse and I both knew our answers. As the doctor began the tests, I caught glimpses of Ed's wounds. The poor boy, he didn't even know how the wounds got there. My chest tightened up, and I subconsciously gripped my shirt slightly. My guilt only piled.

'He'll be alright. This is Ed I'm talking about! He gets through everything!' I thought. He had to be okay.