Lover 16 \\ A Real Slave's

JUVIA'S POV

Juvia.....Juvia was Just thinking about.....Stuff's.....Its been 3 Months  and 5weeks since Gray-sama and Juvia Been...Together ..In A Contract way!!Eh-Heh....

Juvia feels sad for A Bit~(╥_╥).

"Juvia?What's wrong?"Mira-san asked,walking out of the Kitchen with her maid uniform.

Juvia looked at Mira-san, "J-Juvia was just thinking,,,"

She raised A Brow at me, "So what is happening in your mind,right now?"She asked sitting Next with me.

"Ju-Juvia..Is just A Slave to Gray-sama...."Juvia pouted,She listened closely .

"B-But then.....WHY IS JUVIA NOT DOING ANYTHING HARD?!!"Juia exclaimed dramatically./(╥﹏╥)/

"Waaahh~!!Mira-san!!"Juvia wailed,wrapping her arms ,hugging Mira-san.

She patted my back,"Maybe because he cares for you and won't let you work TOO Hard."She smiled.

"S-Still...!!"Juvia backed away from the hug, "J-Juvia wants to be Useful to Gray-sama!!"

"Y-You are useful..!"She smiled nervously,Juvia pouted.

"Juvia really Wants to work hard for Gray-sam--"Suddenly A Voice inter upped!!And I can't help but shiver⊙﹏⊙

"What are You talking about?"

"G-Gray-sama..!"Juvia tilts her head at Him and smiles~!ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

"You wanted to work hard for me?"He squints his eyes,raising a brow.

Juvia nodded her head quickly,"Y-yes,Gray-sama!J-Juvia wants to be useful for Gray-sama..!"Juvia said nervously .

He sighed and crossed his arms,"If I Tell you to Carry an anchor. Would you do it?"He scoffed.

Juvia didn't reply but sit,dumbfounded. ⊙︿⊙;

"See? That's why I let You Do Normal Stuffs like Servants do."He said,With A Sigh.

Juvia stood Up with A Calm face.

"But,Gray-sama..."

"I thought that Juvia was your slave,"Juvia looked down.

"Aren't I Suppose to Be Like one and Suffer?"His eyes widened a little and Averted his eyes at me.

"I mean...I know that making people suffer pleases You. So...I thought..."Juvia sweated nervously,Still playing with her foot looking down.

Wait..Did mira-san Ditch us..?!!(T▽T)M-Mira--

Juvia heard Gray-sama sigh. "Look at me."

Juvia Looked up--But Gray-sama Tucked His Fingers on Juvia's chin and...Kisses Her!Passionately!!  /(  O///////3////O)/

"G-Gray-sama....?!!"He Pressed his forehead On mine and pecked My Lips .

"I care for You too much to let you do those stuffs."He smirked and Kissed Juvia's Neck once and Smiled again.

He started nibbling on Juvias neck.

J-Juvia..O(≧∇≦)OCant Contain Herself..!!!KYAAAA!!

"Yaahh~Gray-sama..!"Juvia swooned over Him,"You're flattering Juvia~!( ´ ▽ ' )ノ"

He pouted and Blushed,"Sh-Shut Up,Dork...!"

Juvia just smiled At Him, Juvia leaned closer to Gray-sama,He widened his eyes but leaned in too.

Just as when we were about to kiss....

"Ding*Dong*

O ∆ O Ehhhhhhh....