Lover 24\\ Room mates❤

_____❤_____❤_____❤_____❤_____❤_____❤_____

CANA'S POV.

I was talking with Laxus until Mavis announced something after we got out of the elevator we were On the 7th Floor now.

I had My Baby Booze On My left hand as we stared at her.

"Okay,Now for your room mates. Gruvia,Jerza,Gale,Nalu,Z-Zervis."Mavis said.

"And Gildarts will be in one room,So will be happy and Individual Rooms too for Cana And Mira."Mavis said.

"Oh well,I have My Romantic Get Away Partner right here~!"I smirked tapping My Booze.

Laxus sighed.

What's up with him?Oh well.

LAXU'S POV

I sighed in disbelief on Cana.

Oh well,I'm Not really A Type of Guy who's into Romantic Stuffs Anyway.

"Oi,Douchebag."I said to Natsu who glared at me.

"Who the hell are you calling Douchebag?!Lightning Boy?!"

I rolled my eyes,"Where's Stripper and Blue?"I asked referring to Gray and Juvia.

Well,Someone had to Give her A Nickname.

Cana is Drunken Brunette.

Mira is Sweet Demon.

Or whatever.

"Oh,I saw Gray taking His and Juvias room then dragged Juvia towards their room."Zeref said.

"Oh well."

JUVIA'S POV

"C-Chotto..Gray-sama...!What's wrong?"Juvia asked questionably as Gray-sama took the key and drags Juvia towards their room.

Once we were In our room he placed the luggage down and Locked the door,He crossed his arms and huffed at Juvia he then plopped down on a.......1 King Size Bed.

O////=/O E-Ehh?!!T-They never said anything about 1..1 Heart shaped Bed!

J-Juvia might have A Nosebleed.....

"Just put our clothes On the Closet."He groaned,Hiding his face with his arms.

"H-Hai."Juvia replied and did that.

Gray-sama switched the TV on and watched A Movie with The Genre of........Violence and Sexual themes.

Pervert....-////-

Our room was large it had A white L-shaped Couch,Large Flat Screen with Play Controls For Video Games,Movie Stacks and Refrigerator ,Then A Dining table with A Wine and roses on the table already O___O.

Juvia looks at the table to see A Small Note plastered on it.

Dear Couples,

If You Don't want to...There are Condoms In the Lower Closet.

E-EEEEHHH?!!

Juvia is blushing so hard right now!About this and that!!

Juvia Shook's her head In Disapproval!

"N-No Way!"

Juvia sighed and Grabbed A White Shirt that has strings that Has to be tied at the back of the neck and some pair of Shorts.