💙New Books❤

A/N: Does anyone want me to write new books?

I'm so sorry for not publishing any new books but I've been trying to step up my game since 2 if my classmates are authors of Wattpad as well and I'm not loosing too anything, I'm grateful that these 2 got me pumped up into writing stories !! (^v^)

But just because I'm grateful it doesn't mean I'll stop to give people enjoyment into reading my stories.

I've been planning on writing my own characters and also still GrUvia stories.

Check this on my profile then to works.

Gruvia Books (PUBLISHED)

  -Breaking Up
  -Ice devils slave
  -Ice devils lover

Gruvia Books (STILL NOT PUBLISHED)

  -Must date him

(Gray Fullbuster is none other than a son of a billionaire family and a cold and an arrogant leader of the popular school gang called 5TH TAIL in Fairy Tail Academy.

He has everything that a nobody doesn't.

Money✔
Fame✔
Followers✔
Expensive cars, phones and mansion✔

JUVIA ❌❌❌❌❌❌✖✖✖✖✖✖

X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X DOUBLE X. TRIPLE X!!!

Juvia Lockser, the antisocial girl in glasses is one thing he wants most. The only girl he only sets his eyes on. And the only girl who makes him more desperate then ever.

Can this bad boy make her see that she is not alone to face problems in life?

Can Juvia be the one to soften this guys heart and make him see that he is nothing but a rich bad boy but also a special person who can make her fall for him even more, without realizing it?

Is she willing to answer his feeling and must she really date this bad boy who wants her to be his and his only?

Warning: Contains MATURE CONTENT & STRONG LANGUAGE.

-I'm His One and Only.

(Fae Yu Esmara, a 17 year old girl who was into romantic novels has always been with a hyperactive blonde guy named Juun Kyle Dio also known as her closest guy friend who has always been there for her.

They argue,
They get along,
They fight,
They fix together to be happy.

Can Fae have the man of her dreams and overcome cruel fate that's trying to keep them apart?)