A Special Chapter❤

Juvia's POV

This is going to be the happiest day of my life~! Including Gray-sama's life as well. Why? We are getting married next week!!!

I finally found my wedding gown with the help of all of my friends... Its been 2 years ever since Me and Gray-sama met, huh..

I sighed with a smile on my face and sat in the bed, a few seconds later Gray-sama joined.

"Something in your mind, Babe?" He asked, he nibbled on my nape slightly which made me giggled.

"N-nope... N-not at all." I'm still e-embarrassed about being called 'Babe'.... IT'S SO UNLIKE HIM THAT'S ALL!! >///

"Whatever you say." He chuckled and stroked my hair, "I'm expecting you to be quiet during our honeymoon. Since we've already had se--" I quickly covered his mouth.

"S-shh! Gray-sama! Don't talk about--"

"What happened last month between You and Me on my birthday night?" He chuckled again.

"Oi, we were already engaged. So it was okay to do 'it' " He shrugged and embraced me more.

I blushed, "I.... I also really wanted to wait until our honeymoon.... But I left my gift back at the mall so I had to give you something else...." I pouted.

"What? Your virginity---" I blushed red again.

"SHUT UP!!!! YOU WERE WEARING A CONDOM!! Let's just stop this conversation please~~!" I begged. He laughed at me, "Okay, okay."

I sighed again and laid my head on his chest, "Goodnight, my little devil." I giggled.

"Heh, good night my princess." He slightly kissed my forehead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~At the Wedding in Aquamañe Palace.

No one's POV

Juvia took deep breathes since she had at least 3 minutes before the wedding starts.

The wedding planner glanced at her, "Juvia, what's wrong?" Juvia looked nervous and clamped her hands shut.

"I.... I'm really nervous right now than those rehearsals we've had! L-let's just postpone the wedding!!" She panicked.

Everyone was there, Her Phantom Lord friends, her Fairy Academy friends, Gray's while family with his cousins and......... It was all just so tempering!

"F-freed-san! I.. I don't know what to do!!"

He sighed and pats her on on the back softly, "Well postponing it will not fix anything. Just relax and be yourself, be happy when you walk that aisle, okay?"

"B-but.... I don't have my family here.... They're all gone.." She mumbled.

"You have us, Juvia. Wendy... Natsu... Erza.. Lucy and everyone else. Especially Gray. He's here with you. If you're happy.. He's happy. Its your day ,isn't it?" He grinned.

"So go on and enjoy it!" Juvia looked started but smiled. "Thank you, Freed-san.."

The piano started play with a band of orchestra on the side. Gray was standing in front, with a warm smile on his face.

"Giheehee!! I'm walking her down the aisle! See, shrimp!?" Gajeel smirked. Levy rolled her eyes but smiled at Juvia.

Juvia took another deep breath while smiling in front of Gray.

"Dearly beloved......"

(Let's just skip this for now :))

"Do you, Gray Fullbuster..." The priest started to talk, Juvia was nervous on the inside but her face already said it all. She was fidgeting, she was blushing red and so nervous that she started to sweat.

"Take this woman to be your beloved wife, through sickness and in health.. As long as you both shall live?" Gray smiled and placed the ring on her finger. She blushed.

"I do,with all of my heart." He kissed her hand. The priest chuckled silently and faced Juvia who was still fidgeting.

She looked down, still flattered by his actions.

"Do you Juvia Lockser, take this man to be your beloved husband, through sickness and in health..... As long as you both shall live?" Juvia cleared her throat and continued to blush.

"I..... I.... I....~~" her lips started to shake, Gray looked anxious and ruffled her hair.

"Take your time, sweetheart." He said sweetly, trying to calm her down.

She cleared her throat again, "I... I do!!!"

She shakily placed the ring on his finger, Gray sighed in relief.

"My God, I thought you were going to deny me there for a second." He chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek.

"I love you." He whispered as they both shared a sweet kiss.

"WWOOOH!! WOOH!! I LOVE YOU SON!!" Silver exclaimed. Lyon sweat dropped, "U-uncle!!"

Juvia looked at everyone, 'Everyone.... Thanks to all of you.. This has been one of the best days of my life... But the most best day in my life..... Was meeting Gray-sama... The first day we met might not be the most gentle one, but that's was where it all started...'

"I'm glad a sweet devil like you loves me....." Juvia cried as she looked at Gray, Gray looked at her a little surprised.

"H-ha?" Juvia giggled and looked away while wiping her tears.

"Its nothing...... I love you, you know..." Gray smiled again and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Juvia Fullbuster."

Gray's POV

I smiled, "I love you too, Juvia Fullbuster." I kissed her forehead.

"Hey Gray....... I'm happy for you." Lyon smirked. "Thanks." I stared at Juvia who was crying with her besties.

For all the Times we've been through together.....

Those hardships we managed to pass through....

We were able to love each other in anyway that we could. With a devil like me.... I'm happy to say that I am 101%/100% in love with her.......

From a Slave to a lover.... To a beautiful wife...... My life can't get any better....

"Gray-sama..... After dinner." Juvia cleared her throat and smiled warmly at me, "Will you be ready for our honeymoon?"

Dug.... Dug.... Dug....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm done with this chapter~! This is dedicated to the person who made me want to add this speicla chapter! :) thank you~

Yes, I do feel sorry for Lyon. NOT! :) LOL

Yes, I did write it correctly '101%/100%' right.