A New Book.

F*ck, i am so f*doing sorry about the 'crappy' ending that I wrote on the last chapter.

Someone told me that ending was crappy but loves it, does that even makes any f-cking sense?

=_= either way, I don't give a shit about other peoples opinion if they hate or something.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So now, I have some news. Unfortunately, I won't be making Book 3 :(

Because I am making other GrUvia stories.

Like;

The Blackmailed Bluenette [Fairy Tail GrUvia AU]

And

⭐My Celebrity Ex Husband [GrUvia AU]

And

Off Limits [Fairy Tail GrUvia AU]

Yup, 3 books. But I'm still not sure about 'Off Limits' as the title, so I'm figuring it out for awhile.

The Blackmailed Bluenette;

Juvia's childhood friend is also her highschool bully who teases her for being a nerd.

But when his friends started to bug him about his love life, He blackmailed Juvia on being his girlfriend for how many months.

⭐My Celebrity Ex Husband

Juvia used to marry a world known celebrity named; Gray Fullbuster, who asked for a divorce when his career got the best of him and because of work.

But a famous director tricked Juvia on being a partner with Gray in a romantic movie, planning to bring them back together with the help of Sirena and Blizzard Fullbuster. (Their children)

Off Limits

Gray is a world known criminal who found Juvia's phone on a bridge, but he couldn't find her anywhere and asked for help.

There, he starts to fall in love with her everyday. But their relationship was totally OFF limits because of their differences and with one person against their relationship.

Please choose one story so that I could update :)

I'll try to update those other stories as well, don't worry. Just choose an dill think about it.