Lover 22\\ Summer Classes.

JUVIA'S POV.

Juvia wakes Up with Eye bags because of Gray-sama And New Gray-sama.

Juvia had to stop Both of them Because they almost Destroyed the Mansion,After that New Gray-sama came back to His World.

Juvia yawned and stretched~!

Somehow Juvia has A Feeling something Good Might Happen!(^ω^)

We Have No classes Now and were just training our Magic with the AA. (Avatar
Academy)

"Never ~ Ever~"Juvia ringtone Rang,.

"Ah,Moshi Moshi?"Juvia asked smiling.

"Ah Juvia?"

"A-Ah!Ms. Jade!O-Ohayo."Juvia greeted. (Jade is A Teacher or Magic Instructor In AA .)

"Ohayo,Please tell Gray that FTA And AA Are gonna have A Meeting At 9:00 A.M at FT Academy. Thank you."She then hung Up.

"Yaahh,I wonder What's the meeting all about."Juvia thought but then rolled off the bed.

Juvia washed her face and brushed her teeth, Julia Is still not Hungry,Juvia prefers to Brush her teeth first then after A Few Minutes Juvia eats then brushes her teeth again.

Author :I'm Only Writing this Because some things Going To Happen.( -ω-)

"Ah,Juvia should take A Bath First."Juvia said to herself and smiled. (^v^)

"Juvia wants to have A Tub Bath!"

Author :Something's Gonna Happen~!!

Juvia grabbed A Towel,It Looked like it was made for 2 people Maybe Gray-sama's maids Mistook buying this And Accidentally Bought A Towel for Coupls----(/O/ω/O/)

W-What is it Juvia Saying..?!

Juvia suddenly heard A Knock.

(O.O)Eh?

"U-Um...Juvia..?"A Dark Voice called.

"G-Gray-sama...?!"Juvia exclaimed,He Opened the door with his head Popping In.

"Uh...C-Can I Take A Bath with You...?"He blushed.

E-Ehh....?!

"U-Uh...O-Of Course,A-anything for Gray-sama...!"Juvia blushed crazily.

He Grinned and Stepped In My Room.

Juvia Went inside the Bathroom First and Stripped out her top-

But then A Hand grabbed Juvia's arm! C-could it be...?!(/•/ω/•/)

"Wait..Let me do that for You." husky voice said.

Juvia turned around to see Gray-sama Naked!

A-ah..!Juvias face is steaming Up!

"G-g-gray-s-s-sama....!"

He slowly took off My Top and Stared at My Bare chest with A Blush.

"G-Gray-sama..."

He slowly Pulled My Shorts Down and then My Panty.