Lover 26\\ Swimming.

JUVIA'S POV.

"Yaaahh~!!"Juvia yawned and stretched ,before Juvia could get up juvia noticed Gray-sama hugging Juvia even while sleeping...O///O

E-ehh....J-Juvia started to blush...Juvia love-

No!Gray-sama said Juvia and Gray-sama cannot love each other!

Gray-sama told me that last night.

Juvia sighs and slowly removed his his arms off Juvia.

Juvia went towards the kitchen and started taking some ingredients ,Juvia wants to prepare breakfast by herself. ^_^

Juvia started to mix the pancake,

.

.

Then poured some on the pan.

After it was done,Juvia placed some small fruits ,cream and chocolate syrup then voilà ~!

Juvia prepared the plates and some juice.

"Gray-sama Breakfast is-!"Juvia walked towards the bedroom ,there's a wall separating the bedroom and kitchen.

When I got into the bedroom I saw Gray-sama sitting up with his arms on his lap.

"Gray-sama?"

He looked up at me and sighed.

"Listen Juvia, I didn't mean to say those cruel words to you...its just that...I..Uh..."He stammered,mumbling some words.

"Its okay,Gray-sama. Juvia understands that Gray-sama and Juvia cant be in a relationship"I smiled reassuringly.

"B-Besides,J-Juvia does not l-like Gray-sama...-///-"Juvia stammered too!

He smirked and stared at Juvia teasingly .

"Then why is your face red?"

0///0

"E-Eh..?!J-Juvia's face is not red!"Juvia denied and it made Juvia blush more anyway.

He laughed at me,"Just joking,Come on."He grabbed my waist and walked towards the kitchen .

J-Juvia was sitting in Gray-sama's lap.

=//////=Juvia is blushing so hard now!Kya!

Gray took a piece of pancake with his fork and feeds it to Juvia.

Juvia gulped and blushed,"G-Gray-sama.."

"Just eat it."He demanded,Juvia swallowed the pancake and smiled shyly.

"Juvia's turn."Juvia chimed and took a piece of Pancake with her own fork and fed it to Gray-sama.

"Mm~"He swallowed. He snuggled his face on my neck and we continued.

Juvia wants to stay like this with Gray-sama,but we can't we're not allowed to be in a relationship.

Just 2 Months and 14 days left.

That's long enough right..?Juvia will confess....It does not matter if Gray-sama rejects Juvia!

Juvia smiled and cupped Gray-sama's cheek.

He looked at me,"Juvia?"Before he could say anything else I kissed him directly on the lips.