Lover 18\\ To The Beach We GO!!!

GRAY'S POV.

My eyes cracked open as I felt someone's Prescense beside me!

I suddenly pushed the person off the bed.

"KYA!!"Wait...That Voice..

Shit.

The person Grumbled.

"Ahhh...Gray-sama...!Why did You Push Juvia like that?!!"She asked angrily

I sweat-dropped,"Oop's."

"Juvia will prepare BreakFast You Go wash Your face Gray-sama."She Yawned and rubbed her face.

"Do you even know what's the time ,Juvia?"I raised A Brow ,starting to get amused.

"Huh?"She popped her head at me.

"Its still 4 In the Damn Morning."I started to Laugh.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha~!!"I started to laugh at her shocked Face.(oДo)

"Not.Funny!I'm use to wake up at this hour!"She Pouted.

"Huh?Why?"I asked still smirking.

"When I was at the Orphanage ,The Staff and The Other Kids Would wake me up early to make me do their chores for them."she crossed her arms.

...

Huh...?

...

My eyes bulged,"You're from An Orphanage back then?"

"Yes,But The Dragneel Family took me In."She replied.

Note: Natsu and Igneel didn't meet On this story!!Let's just pretend that Natsu's name is 'NATSU E.N.D'He is already brothers with Zeref,Okay?

"Oh..."I Looked down at my lap.

"Sorry."

"Nah,Its okay I've Already Packed Our stuffs you go Get ready for others while Ill cook breakfast."She offered me a Gentle smile.

"Fine."I groaned and Got off The bed and took A Towel and headed towards the bathroom .

-Time skip .

I walked downstairs only with my boxers on to see Juvia preparing my- our breakfast on the dining table .

"Hey."I greeted.

"Hi,Gray-sama. Food is Ready."She smiled and took off her apron.

"Mira's not here?"I Asked,yawning.

"No,She Went off somewhere so early and asked me to take care of Baby Gray."She giggled,Oh My Gosh !That Was So Cute!!

I immediately drooled then was brought back to reality,

"B-Baby...Who the hell are you calling Baby?!!I'm not A Baby!!"I scowled.

"Right~"She teased . I growled at that.

"I'm not A Baby!!"I snapped,"Explain being A Lazy ass Then."She huffed with crossed arms.