Lover 21\\ You're Back......

OLD GRAY'S POV

'Gray-sama would be happy if Juvia Wasn't Here,r-right...?'Juvias words came In My Mind...

Wait..I am In My Mind....My Devil Slayer Forms Mind to be exact.

Juvia fell asleep on the Car after The Date.

My New Self Carried her to Her Bed.

Me? I'm just In My Mind,Not Doing Anything.

I've tried everything to Escape.

But me and My New self are One,Just different bodies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I miss Juvia,I want to hold her so tightly in my arms.

I can't help it,Every time My New self And Her Has A Moment,I get....Jealous and yet sad..

I Miss her Warmth..

Damn it!Only My New Self can Get me out of here.

Hell I don't even know why he Appeared and trapped me so suddenly.

"She Passed"A Voice said.

I flinched a little and Looked back to see My New Self standing there.

"Who the hell are You talking about?"I growled

"Juvia..."He smiled. We Looked at A Screen of her sleeping peacefully .

I looked down..No...I don't want to loose her...I don't want to break our contract either..

"You must be dying to know Why I Trapped and Replaced You So suddenly."He said,I perked Up.

"I just wanted to test her and You. To see if she was Really Worthy to be at By Your side and Mine..."

I just shutted Up and listened.

"And I also wanted to test You if You Really are worth it for Her,You're bandaged Up..So that You Can Go Back To her."He said

Its true...I've been using My Magic and Now I'm bruised but I Bandaged Myself up.

I'm still weak from trying to Break the Barrier to get our here.

But I couldn't...

I'm useless.

"You Want her so Badly don't you? Listen....Both of Us Have 2 choices."He said

"1,Keep her and Forget about the contract but what will happen?Of course protect her no matter what. 2 Leave her and Spend the rest of our Life Without her."He said.

"So?"

"I...I.."I closed my eyes tightly and clenched My fists while I trembled.

"I...I want to keep her...I want her to stay...But....EVEN SO!I'LL LOOSE HER!SHE'S GONNA FADE AWAY!JUST LIKE UR,ULTEAR AND MOM DID!"I yelled,with A Lump on my throat

Author :Oh My Gosh,I didn't really want this to Be A Drama though so sorry.┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌