Cute Larry moments in 2010

10- Tickle fights

I saw a video a week ago where Harry and Louis had a tickle fight. That is just cute. How can you watch all the ''Larry moments'' videos and say that Larry is not real?

9-Louis' obsession with Harry's hair.

Have you seen all the videos where Louis is playing with Harry's hair? I understand him, I would play with his hair too. It's ''per-fect''

8- When they used every opportunity to touch each other

It's just sooooo sweet. 

7-Holding hands

Just search youtube for ''Harry and Louis holding hands''. Just do it.

6- When Harry was asked how his first kiss was like

He demonstrated it on Louis. I think that is enough evidence to prove that Larry is real!

5- When they were unable to not look at each other

There are many videos in witch Harry and Louis are in their own world and they are just looking at each other and not doing anything. Just starring in each other's eyes. Their own Narnia!

4- ''Now kiss me you fool''

I just love that moment. LOVE IT. 

3-Louis hitting Harry in THAT zone.

Ok, that WAS weird but it was a Larry moment! 

2- The Larry hug at  X Factor

They met in the X Factor bathroom. And they hugged there. My heart is melting.

1- The Larry hug after Louis got out of the hospital when he cut his leg.

When I first saw that video I wasn't even a directioner. I was looking at emotional hugs on youtube and that video appeared. When I became a directioner I was like ''wait....I think I saw a video with one direction....''. And that is how I found out about Larry.

As you can see in the title, these moments are from 2010. Now they are not letting Larry to be seen as much as they did in 2010. They are trying to make us believe that Larry isn't real but YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! And if you are following RBB on twitter you can see how many Larry posts and clues are there! If you are not following RBB go and follow him. If you don't have twitter go and make an account. 

Btw that was not a ''Top 10''. I just randomly chose those moments (from videos on youtube)

Follow me :*