Prologue

" Once upon a time, the day the moon was created from the heavens, a moon so beautiful that was also so mysterious. The moon was as colorful as a rainbow you see after every thunderstorm. Though our moon was special once nighttime rolled around, after every 15 years, our moon gave special people mysterious abilities; whether they were high in power or were sleeping in the streets, our moon was not only beautiful but powerful. Though sadly, our moon wasn't the only power source. Some beings lurked in the shadows, and those shadows became hungry and greedy for more power; those same power-hungry shadows formed a plan and destroyed our once bright moon. They sent balls of dark and terrifying energy towards the moon, destroying it making craters into our moon, and because of that, pieces of the moon broke off, taking the lovely colors with them as well as the moon's mysterious powers. So much has broken off that our moon became monochrome to us. All was alright, though, because our moon is still beautiful but now in a different light. Since our moon lost its abilities, it didn't grant anyone special abilities anymore, as those who did have them were soon gone. No one knew why the moon had to suffer, but everyone believed it will make our world safer, cause if there was no power on earth anymore then they will be safe from the shadows that lurk below us, and no one will be hurt anymore" " Excuse me, miss, can I ask something?" A child spoke suddenly at the end of his teacher's reading, " Hm? Yes, you may, sweetie," the teacher replied, " If some of the pieces broke off from the moon, then does that mean those pieces came to our world? Then would that mean our world has the excess power from the moon?" The sweet boy asked out of pure curiosity and fascination towards the story his teacher read to him and his class. The teacher smiled sweetly at the boy, " That is a beautiful question sweetie, you may as well be onto something; perhaps in unknown and unexplored places, there are missing fragments from the moon hidden in our world. Or even perhaps those missing fragments are closer than we think."