~Chapter Sixteen~

MAJOR AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY UHHH NEW VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PROFILE, UPDATED WITH BETTER WRITING, IT'S CALLED FIGHT OR FLIGHT, GO READ THAT VERSION THIS ONE IS BAD NO GOOD SUCKY OKAY BAIII

...

"Well-a ciao to you-a too, bella." Luciano said sarcastically. 

"Well sorry if I don't sound too happy, I'm kinda in jail." you replied, holding up your cuffed hands.

"I see vhat jou meant vhen jou said she had an attitude." the blonde laughed, his German accent being the first thing you noticed.

"You've been telling your buddies about me?" you asked Luciano, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, I-a suppose I-a should formally introduce you-a three." the Italian sighed. "(Name), this is-a Lutz and Kuro. They are, uh... two of-a my best men." he explained, and you could clearly see him hesitate to use the word 'friend'.

"I'm guessing that you're Lutz-" you said, pointing to the blonde, "and you're Kuro." you continued, pointing to the ravenette.

"Hai, that is correct." Kuro responded, nodding his head.

"Anyway, you still haven't answered my question, Luci- what are you doing here?" you stated, exaggerating his nickname.

You noticed Lutz snicker a little bit, and Luciano throw him a dirty look. "Well, ragazza, Allen called-a me and-a my fratello this morning and-a explained what-a happened yesterday after the-a mall. Asked if I-a could help them out with-a something." he explained.

"Help them with what exactly?" you replied, looking at him curiously.

"That is-a on a need to-a know basis." he said, smiling mischievously at you.

"Alright, then," you muttered, sinking back into your chair, "Why'd they bring you over here to talk to me then?"

"They vanted to see if jou could give us any information about this place." Lutz answered.

"Well I can tell you that they guy running this place is an absolute lunatic." you laughed, remembering what happened when you woke up the previous day, "The food's decent and the guards seem nice."

"Do you know where they're keeping you?" Kuro asked, tilting his head.

"The fourth solitary room. I memorized how to get there too." you sighed, shrugging your shoulders.

"Alright. Well, I-a will tell you now that you-a are being tried in three-a days. So we-a have limited amount of-a time." Luciano butted in.

"Limited time to do what exactly?"you replied.

"Save jour ass." Lutz chuckled.

Luciano glared at Lutz for a split second, before turning back to you. "Also, one-a more question."

"Shoot." you grinned.

"Are you-a really Nightowl?"

"... That is on a need to know basis." you answered smirking.

Luciano growled at your answer, but you all jumped when someone stormed into the visitors room. 

You spun in your chair and saw Raven standing there, a nervous expression on her face.

"Come on, (Name), your visiting time is up." she said quickly.

"... But it hasn't even been ten minutes." you mumbled, giving her a confused look.

"I'm sorry but it's the warden's orders. Say goodbye to your friends, and come with me." she replied, shaking her head.

"Oh, okay then..." you muttered, turning back to the trio.