1

Tobias
---------

Two years since the girl I will always love fell. Two years of me suffering and crying myself to sleep. It isn't fair but it is life. I need to move on. That's what tris would want me to do. I can't. I can't move on, she is apart of me and I will never forget her.

We are back in the city. The faction system will be back next month. We need names of everyone and also what factions they were in before the war, if them they aren't from outside the city.

Christina is living in the apartment opposite mine. Zeke and Shauna are in the apartment next to mine. Shauna got an operation and is able to walk again. I can't believe when Uriah woke up. We were taking his oxygen supply away and an hour late he woke up. Back to his usual self well not quite. The war has changed a lot of people.

Will, Lynn and Marlene are in Erudite. Their body of being examined. Apparently erudite found three small bottle of liquid. They say it will bring them back alive. There only three that they found buried in the central part of the building. I got to choose who got the liquid because I saved a lot of people in the war. I chose will, Lynn and Marlene because one they couldn't find tris's body and I wanted Christina and Uriah to be happy.

The liquid will be put in them next Monday and it is Wednesday today. Erudite has  their building but not the faction. People say they are Erudite because they are smart and working on Will, Lynn and Marlene.

"Get up" A voice shouts from my door.  I am sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast but also trapped in my own thoughts.

"I am up. I am having breakfast" I shout back. The door then swings open and Zeke is standing there.

"Good know we need to get people to go around take names of everyone into what city. We have people's names but need to check. Just in case someone has  died or something" Zeke says and snaps a piece of toast of my plate. I don't moan.

"Yeah ok" I says and put my plate in the sink than walk out with Zeke. Everyone is dotted around the city so we will need about ten people and they have their own areas.

"I will have the abnegation sector" someone  says then I realise it is Marcus. He lives at the apartment five down from mine. It really annoys me l.

"Ok fine. I will take the dauntless sector. Christina you take the Candor. Uraih you take erudite and Zeke and Shauna take amity. Before I do dauntless I will get more people." I says and we all split up  to our different sectors. I manage to get 8 more people and help and assign them to their sectors. I go around every house or person I see. Ask for their name and tick the names  they said.

Tris
----------

I really don't know how I am alive. I saw my mother then was in a black room. David has kept my in one of the abnegation houses for two years. The only time I have been allowed out of it was getting food.

I sleep in the basement of the house with a thin blanket in the floor, a sink with only cold water and a open toilet.

I work for David, cleaning is house and making his dinner. It isn't too back if David didn't beat me or I could have clean clothes instead of the pair i was wearing before the war ended and a shower.  When David goes to meetings I go in the shower. I wash my clothes every night before going to bed. I hate being dirty. The pain in my body can't be stopped. He would whip, kick and punch me. He has never rapped me but has threatens to a few times.

I miss Tobias. I hope he is happy. I don't like thinking of him with another girl and forgetting me but I know it might of happened.

"Tris up now" David knocks on the door. "I am going to a meeting so you need to make me breakfast"

"Ok David" I says and get up. I sleep naked to let my clothes dry over night and also my back hurts when I put something on my back. The most common punishment he uses it whipping.

I go into the kitchen and make David a pancake. David likes pancakes and he throws the pancake back at me if I have burnt it or not put any toppings on it. I take extra care and soon the pancake in just how David wants it. I usually forget to put toppings  on so I ask him.

"Would you lie any toppings" I ask.

"Yes jam" he shouts back. I spread some jam on and take it to his study.

David doesn't says thank you he just signals for me to leave the room. he leaves half an hour later. Meetings usually last two to three hours so I have time for a shower. I take and shower and get back into my clothes. The meeting will soon be finishing.

A knock comes from the door. I do my usually part of opening it and see an middle aged man standing there.

Soon I realise who it is. "Marcus" I says. He looks confused than becomes even more confused.

"Beatrice" he says he recognises me.