11

Once everyone has there attention on us we tell them how the day will work.

"Dauntless born you will be shooting on the roof and Transfers will be learning freighting techniques. Go" Tobias says and I head to to the roof.

When I walk down the corridor when I see Christina and her group walking towards the training room.

When we get to the roof I see Lauren shooting. She only hair hits the target.

"Shooting isn't my best skill" she says defending herself.

"Obviously not" I joke. She turns around and scowls.

"Get to work" she shouts at her initiates.

I show my initiates how to use a gun. They probably know how to fire a gun but I show them any way.

"Good luck" I hear Lauren sarcastically says. I shoot and it hits dead centre.  I smirk.

"Ok you guys and start now" I says. For half and hour I walk ups and down helping my initiates. They a the doing well.

At 12.30 I send them to Lunch. Lauren walks away.

"Hey What is you problem" I shout. She turns around.

"Well let me explain. For a year and a half when you were apparently dead, Tobias and I were a couple. He said he was happy with me. That he loved me more than anyone in the world. His friends says that he was going to propose to me the days of the ceremony. But when you showed up he wouldn't talk to me and there was no proposal" she says.

"What" i say.

"You heard me. You ruined my life." She runs off.  So Tobias did move on but he just dumped the girl he loves more than me to make me feel better.

I walk down to lunch. I see Tobias waking at me but don't go over to him. I need time to think. Christina she will be honest with me. I walk up to her.

"Christina can I talk to you about something." I say. She nods and we go and sit at another table than Tobias's.

"Is it true that Tobias moved on and was going to propose to Lauren." I says worried.

"Not that I am was a wear of. Too is and Zeke did keep a few secrets for a while. I could tell by they voices when they talked and their body language." She says. I am even more confused.

"Ok thanks. Can you get Zeke for me" is bays and Christina gets up and talks to Zeke and then points to me. Zeke walks towards me and sits down.

"Now Zeke did Tobias ever move on and was going to proposes to Lauren" I ask.

"No why" he looks confused.

"Lauren said so" I explain.

"Well  she told me that Shauna doesn't want to stand. She wants to let me be her slave and push he every  where. Lauren is tormenting you." He says and I nod. Zeke stands up and walk to where he was sitting before. I don't move I just sit and eat my lunch.

Tobias
-------------

Zeke comes back from talking to tris."what did she want" I ask.

"I don't think she wants you to know. She needs thinking time but a word of advice. Prove to her you love her more than any one. I know you do but show she you do" Zeke eats he pizza and talks to Uriah. I sit there wondering what she is thinking.

The rest of the day was watching the initiates horsing and punching the punch bags. The only time I found this fun was when tris was hitting it in her initiation.

"Leave now. The rest of the day it free" I says and walk out. I am annoyed.

When I get to the apartment I see there is no one here. I check that chest of draws to see is Tris's clothes are there. I sign with relieve when I see then there. I take and shower.

It is 4.30 and tris's should of been home by 4. Where is she's

Tris
----------

The initiates are finished for the day. I stay on the roof. Shooting the targets. They remind me of the war and I think of them as the people I had the most for the war. then suddenly the target turns into will. I am dreaming her is there. I fire and see he body hit the group.

"Will" I scream and fall to the ground. I killed will. I am a murder. I curl up in a ball. It seems like hours but soon the light drops. The city is covered in darkness from the moon.

I need to go inside. But no. Tobias. He loves me but if Lauren says what is true and he doesn't love me enough. I need to speak to him. He will be asleep so I stay on the roof staring into the night saying. Trying to count the stars. It is hard. Sleep soon carries me away.

"Will you marry me" I see Tobias on one knee in front of me.

"Yes" I says. Tears falling down my face.

"Not you. You ugly girl. Get out the way" I move to the side and see Lauren crying too.

"I will. I love you so much" she says. Tobias's face grins and he pulls her into a kiss. I turn around but then I am in a nursery. There are two children in the room. One running around and the other crying in it's cot.

" I will get Ben" Tobias shouts as he enters the room. He picks up the running boy and playfully tackles him to the ground. Lauren picks up the baby and laughs.

"'My family can't be any perfect" tobias I says and kisses Lauren and the children that I assume as their children.

"Mummy will that evil girl tris take me away" the little boy says.

"No she will too ugly for my family and never touch any one of you. Leave her to me" Tobias says putting the boy down. He comes charging at me.

He gets me shoulders and pins me down to the ground. "You will
Never hurt my family. I never loved you. Lauren is the only one I love" he gets his gun out and fires.