13

When everyone is in the training room then I starts showing them how to throw knifes. I then set everyone to throw . I see tobias teaching his initiates fighting on the other side of the room.

"Georgia perfect stance." She has hit the target every time and is cleanly the best in the group so far.

"Max here" I show in how to throw the knife again and when he try's himself it seems he gets the hang of it.

Not much happens other than Ben not hitting the target. I promised myself I will not be like Eric so I calmly walk io to him.

"Ben. You stance is great but it your arm. When your throw you arm goes down making the knife hiring the floor. And when you don't hit the floor, you arm goes sit ways. Here" I show him the same stomach and arm throw I showed Max and then Ben tries.

He throw and few time then finally hits the target. " see you can do it. You need to just watch the arm." I smiles and walk up and down the initiates watching them hit the target and watching a few getting frustrated when they miss. I tell them to calm down and they hit the target.

"Ok go for lunch" I shouts. All the initiates walk out for lunch. I feel a hand in my back as I pick up the knifes on the floor . Tobias bear hugs me from the back.

"Want to get lunch" he whispers in my ear.

"Yes sure" I says and kiss his cheek. We go for lunch. My life is perfect