2

Tris
----------

My hair is longer than before. It is still blonde but it is as long as it was before I cut it.

"You alive" Marcus says. He is smiling but also looks anti confused.

"Yeah" I say knowing that everyone thinks I am died.

"How...how did you not die. I saw you on be table, cold and died" he says.

"Coming in and I will explain. David will be here in an hour" I says.

"Ok" I lead in into the kitchen. He ticks off something on his clip board.

"What's that." I am curious.

"The board of people living in the city. I can see David's name but not your."

"There is no since of me because I am not on the list. I am here simply working for David. He captured me. That's all I remember. He doesn't want me to leave and everyone to know what he is doing to me" I says.

" I will put your amen in the clip board. You are thin and badly hurt. I can tell by the way you walk" Marcus says and I didn't expect his to says that.

"And what are you sad at. You beat up your own son" I suddenly get annoyed.

"No you don't understand" he says and then I am confused myself.

"Go on"

"I know Tobias would leave. I kneel Dauntless was what he wanted. I beat his for him to know pain and know how to get though it. He was thin and couldn't hit a good punch. The whipping and punishing was for him to get stronger. You still might think I am insane but j didn't want  him faction less like his mother. She apparently left because I beat Tobias. She only left because he she made good friends with some faction-less and I said she can go if she want. It was obvious she hated abnegation. Tobias is physically strong but definitely not mentally. He is still moaning off you." Marcus explains and I am stunned.

"You don't have to believe me but I am tell you I am telling the truth" he adds.

"I do" I don't believe every word.

"Now for all that. I want you to come to the ceremony. The faction system is starting back up and you would want to be free. Come to the ceremony for you sack but also Tobias's. He need to at least know your alive. You can choose abnegation and stay here but please let Tobias know" Marcus begs.

"I will think about it" I says. Fifteen minutes until David should be back. "You better go"

"Ok" he walks out here door but before closing it." Oh Will,Lynn and Marlene is getting a liquid for them to come back alive and Shauna can walk again." He adds and shut the door. That has just made my day.

I go into the kitchen and make David his lunch for him coming back. As soon as the food is ready David walks into the house.

"Lunch is ready" I shout and he appears from the corridor.

"Ok. Oh can you go and get more bread, milk and butter from the market. I forgot to pick it up for our weekly food." He says. I put into her jumps with the hood.  The only jumper I have. I then walk outside the the market.

As I walk down the road with my hood up, i see some that I recognise. Tobias. He seen happy but when he walks past a woman his face then drops. He thanks walks past me.

I sign his name and he must of heard me because he turns around.

"Hey you there. Did you says my name" he says to me. I run. Run until I get to the market. Tobias don't follow but I still ran.

Soon I am back in the house and David is standing at the kitchen door.

"Tris. What is this" he says and holds a small object. Then I realise I must of knock it accidentally knocked it in his food while making it.

"Um. It was and accident" I sad but he hair shakes his head. He then goes into his study. Comes back with the whip.

"Down to the basement" he pushes toward the basement. When we get the I shake knack what is going to happen.

"Top off" he says. I do what I am told. "Every thing off" i take it all off and stand there naked. "Turn around and hands on the wall" he says and I do that too.

I close my eyes. I sense David's arm go up. Then pain goes all over my body. Pain after pain. I feel my blood running down my back. If seen like hours before he stops than suddenly kicks me. I fall to the ground and then David kicks my stomach. Over and over again. Everything goes blurry. I don't realise David is gone until I hear the door of the basement shut and lock. I lay there until I see the same vent by the roof go darker. Meaning it is night.

Get the blanket and wrap it around me. Then u realise i have to go to the ceremony. Away from David and will be with Tobias. I don't knew if he is with someone else but I will go knowing her will care for me even if we are friends. I so am asleep.