8

Once the ceremony is over all the dauntless run out. We head to the train platform.

"Now there is so much of you so the train will go around three time. Kids and dauntless that was in the faction before the war goes first." Someone shouts.

People starts heading to the front and start running and climbing into the train as it is still going. The usual dauntless way. I see Will,Christina, Lynn, Uriah, Zeke, Shauna, Marlene and Tobias climb on. I don't go on.

"Next will be others and last transfers and  people who will be doing the training" the woman shouts again.

I go up the her. When she see me her mouth open.

"Your Tris" she says.i nod.

"Who are the new leaders" I ask.

"Well Robert, me and David" she points to David. He see me and smirks.

"Thank" I stay where I am. I am not going near David.

When the next train comes I jump on but to my horror so does David.

"Hello Beatrice" he says.

"It is tris" I says.

"Fine but just let you know you can't escape. You might have Tobias to protect you but that will not last long" he says and walks to the other corner of the carriage.

Tobias
-----------

I sit in the train. My tris is alive. How can it be. I know it is her with when long blonde hair I have missed since her cut it. I stopped looking for her but know I am back to finding her out.

"Four" Zeke says. I look up. " we are all happy for knowing tris is alive" he says.

"Yeah" I mutter. I am over the moon but something inside me feels sad.

The train is soon coming  up to the stop.

"Get ready" I shout to everyone and they start to make their way to jump. I go last and make be jump but a lot. Everyone made it and we just make our way to the door from the roof. There are kids here so they have a few years before they can jump into the net.

We make it to the pit. I sit in the corner as the rest of the gang find they family and other friends. I go to the shops. For a few months before the ceremony people have been I and out making the headquarters back to where it has before the war and people who are sure they will pick dauntless again will go to their jobs. I said I will be the instructor and work with the computers again.

I have already bought my apartment. The same one as I was in before. Number 46. It was a coincidence that it matches me and tris. Tris's clothes and lien are still in the room. It is left as the way it was before. She will be picking her jobs when she gets here and her apartment. I hope she picks to stay with me but she might want to take it slow.

Tris
---------

The reach the pit. "Now can the living
People from the last initiation can and pick their job. Tris" I come  up and see the options. I pick initiation instructor and tattoos artist. Tory isn't here anymore so I will have to get Brenda the other tattoo artists from before the war to teach me.

I walk down and pick apartment 45. I know Tobias will be in his old apartments so I will ask if in could stay with him. The rest of my friends pick their jobs and apartment. I am in the corner of the room.

"Tris" I hear someone shout and see Christina. We run to each other and hug. The rest follow and we all have a group hug.

"Where's four" I say. I don't want to say his real name because I know he want me to call him that name only for him.

"In his apartment" Shauna says.

"How are you not dead" Marlene says.

"Well every thing went white I saw my mother then suddenly everything went black. I woke up in a dark room and realised in I in the city and then I had no choice but to live on the streets. I would of found you but I wanted to make it special and also i couldn't find you. Marcus found me and for the last month or so he helped me get my strength back" I say. I don't want them knowing about David.

"Oh" Christina says.

"Can't you tell four I am on the room" I say when I see the last lot of the train is coming into the pit.

"Yeah sure" Uriah says. I walk up to the roof. About half  and hour later I hear a door shut.

"T,,tris" I know the familiar voice. I turn around and see Tobias.gears running down his face.

"Tobias" tears runs down my face. We run to each other. He wraps me in his Long arms.

"How" he says. I tell him the same story I told the the rest of my friends. When I finish he looks at me and kisses me so passionately. I pull him closer. He kiss passionately for a while and then break away.

"I have missed you so much" he says.

"So have i" I says. We hugs and kiss for a few more minutes. "Can I stay in you apartment" I ask.

"Yes" he says stating the obvious. We mange to sell my apartment and I rise my things to Tobias's apartment that has become our apartment.

My clothes we still there. "I love you and have missed you" I says.

"I love you more than you can think fi and missed you too so much" he says and we kiss. We spent all afternoon kissing and talking about what it has been like for the last two year. I have lies about living on the streets.

He then touches my side to pull me closer but I wince back. "Hey what wrong. Wait your that girl who went to the training room every day snd I help you on you first day." He says.i nod.

"Why are you wincing back" he looks worried. I don't says any thing. I just look at the ceiling. Tobias then sits up holds my face. "Tris please what's wrong." He says.

"I lied about what I did for the last two years except for staying with Marcus" is all I says. He looks worried.

"Did he beat you" Tobias says.

"No it was before I was with Marcus" I says and walk to the bathroom. I can tell him but I don't know how.