10

Tobias
------------

I show the imitates to the forms and then walk out to find tris. She might of gone back to the apartment. I walk down the hall way and hear a voice behind me.

"Four. Four" I turn  and see Peter shouting.

"What" he isn't a bad guy. He can't remember any of the bad things he had done.

"Tris is in the infirmary. I thinks that's he name but the doctor said to come and get you" he says. I run to the infirmary.

"Hello can I help you" the lady and the desk says.

"I am here to see tris prior" he says.

"Room 38" she says and I run to the room. I walk into the room and see a body in a bed.

"Tris" I whisper. I walk up to the bed and see Tris lying there with her eyes closed. She slowly opens her eyes.

"Tobias" she whispers and sits up.

"What happened"I says whiling helping her Stand up.

Tris
------------

"What happened" Tobias says helping me up. 

" I tripped and hit my side and it hurt" I lie.

"Well you can go home when you are ready " he says smiling.

"I want out now" I moan and walk to the door. Tobias signs me out and we walk to the apartment.

The rest of the day was me sleeping and Tobias plays with my hair.

Tobias
------------

I play with Tris's hair  while she sleeps. We stay like that until I fall sleep.

She left you. You don't want her. You want to be happy and used her for it. A voice in my head says.

I am in a room that's all white. Tris stands in front of me.

"You don't care about me. You want me to make you happy. You don't love me. I love you but you don't love me" she shouts.

"No I love you. I live you so much tris more than you know" l cry.

"You don't want me to leave because I make you happy. You don't love me. Goodbye tris" she says and walks away.

I wake up with sweat running down my cheek. I look and see tris isn't in bed.i sit there and cry. I do love her but she doesn't think I love her. It's true.

"Tris" I whisper and lay back, staring at the ceiling. Lauren is right. I tried to kiss her and I betrayed tris. I must not see that. I must want to be happy and not want anyone loves. I want to be pleased.

NO!!  Tobias. Stop. You love tris and she loves you. She sees that because if she didn't than she won't of gone back to you. I tell myself.

I get of bed and walk to the bathroom. "Tobias. Where are you" I hear tris shout.

"In the bathroom" I shouts back.

"Ok I am going to wake the initiates up. It's 7.00 and they need their breakfast.

"I will be out in a minutes" I says and wash my face. She loves me and i love her and nothing will get in the way of us. I think and go out the bathroom and  get changed. I walk tot eh cafeteria and see the  initiates eating. There is no sign of tris.

Tris
----------

As the initiates go the eat I walk to the training room. I set up the equipment and go the the roof to set up the targets and guns.

I walk to the cafeteria and sit beside Tobias. " where were you" he asks as j sit down.

"Setting the things up for training" I says smirking because Tobias was the one who sets the equipment up.

"That's my job but thanks" he says and bites a piece of my toast. I playfully punch him. I love Tobias and I know he loves me. We finished our breakfast and walk to the  training room. It is 7.50 and the dauntless born initiates walk in. At 7.58 the transfers was in. We start training.