4

Tobias
-----------

It will be an hour before will, Lynn and Marlene will get the liquid. Christina, Zeke, Shauna and Uriah are in the room with them. I am standing outside. I can go in the room knowing I chose them over tris. I hope she will be happy with my choice but I don't think she will.

"Hey come on you need to come in" Christina Pops her head around the door.

"Ok" I sign. I walk in the rooms an see their body's lying on white tables. The door than opens.

"Hello I am Lewis" I found the liquid and I will be the one giving these bodies a second life.a man says when he walks in. He was originally from Erudite.

"Thanks" Uriah says. Half and hour later the liquid is ready to go inside Will, Lynn and Marlene.

"Ready" Lewis asks. We all nods our heads."ok"  he put the liquid in the blood supply. I see the liquid go through the tube and then runs into will's, Lynn's and Marlene's body.

"They shout be awake in fifteen minutes." Lewis says and walks out.

"Let's hope it works" Zeke says.
Thirteen minutes last Christina starts crying.

"What if the liquid doesn't work" she sobs. We go to a group hug for a few seconds until we hear moans. Everyone turns around and sees Will,Lynn and Marlene's eyes open and sitting up.

"Marlene, Lynn" Uriah shouts.

"Will" Christina shouts and they kiss. Everyone hugs the three of them but j don't. I stand in the corner. What if  I could of save tris. I think.

Then someone wraps their arms around me. I get excited it might be tris but a few seconds later I think how I could be so stupid. I turn around and see Lynn is hugging me.

"Hey Lynn" I say.

"Hey. Where is tris" she asks. I put my head down. "Oh sorry. Yeah I am sorry there was only three things to save will, Marlene and me" she says and hugs me again.

"It's fine. I am living so that would make tris happy knowing I am still living. Living every day for her" I says.

"Come on let's go home. Marlene with Uriah. Will with me and Lynn we have got you your own apartment beside mine.

Tris
---------
It has been about a week and I age been trying not to get punished if I want to be able to walk to the bowl in the ceremony. I give David his dinner and eat mine in the basement.

Apparently Lynn, will and Marlene should be back alive by now according to Marcus. I hope it worked.

"Tris get me a drink of rum" David says. This can't be good. When David gets drunk he starts to flirt and take my clothes off. I ah escaped from being rape like this by running out the house. When came back I would be punished.

I get David his rum. Run to the basement and Collect my things and run out the house. I will not return. I now one place to go. Marcus's house. I don't know  where he lives but I think he might be in some apartment but Erudite.

When I get to a corridor of door, I decide to start from the wall to the entrance of the building. I knock one first door by the wall. An old woman comes to it.

"How may I help you" she asks.

"Um I am looking for Marcus Eaton" I say.

"He lives top floor number 52" she says.

"Thanks you" she doesn't recognises me because I was known for my short hair. I climb the stairs and every time I take a step I wince with the pain the goes through my body. She I get to the top. I walk past doors. 43,44,45,46. 46 that reminds me of Tobias. When he got 4 fears and I got 6 fears. I keeps walking past doors until I else the door 52.

I sign and knock. Soon the door opens and I see Marcus standing there.

"Beatrice" he says.

"I ran away And was wondering if I could stay here until the ceremony" I ask.

"Of course" he says an let's me in. The apartment looks the same size as the abnegation house.

"I have a guest room so you can stay there" he leads me to a bedroom. " I will let you unpack" I nod and unpack my bandages and my blanket. There is another two door in the room. I open on and it is a cupboard. The other is a bathroom with a bath. I smile.

I walk downstairs. "I really am very thankful for your help" I say.

"Your well come. You might of though j was bad by Tobias and how I beat him.  I only beat him when he did something terrible not for the fun of it like what i see David has been doing. Can I look at your back and see how bad your cuts are." He asks I nods and lift my top up to the bottom of my bra so he can't see it. Marcus looks at it.

"If I have had the things I out on Tobias when he was sleeping at night than I can make the pain and scars go away but I don't. You will just need pain killers and rest." He says.

"Thanks" I says. "Do you want dinner. I can make it for you" I ask.

"I will not make you my slave as David did. I will make dinner and we will have what the traditional abnegation dinner" he smiles and I smile back thinking of how my mother would make it for me.

"What apartment does Tobias live in" I ask while I help Marcus make dinner.

"46 but you will not go and see him" he says. I know why he picked that apartment.

"I wouldn't until the ceremony. Is will, Lynn and Marlene alive" I ask.

"Yeah they are doing very well." Marcus puts the dinner Dow on the table and we talk about Tobias and the rest of the gang. A few times Marc's told me about Evelyn.