Chapter 5

How can someone make you feel all this emmotions at once.
"D..Da..Damian what are you d.. doing here" i asked him a little nervous.
"Sweet heart i came to take you to lunch on your break but seems like someone else had that cover." he says in an angry way.
"Yes i did and who are you?" Lucas asked.
"He's um he's"
I didnt know what to say to him.Who is Damian to me we defenetly not friends since we skiped that part and for some reason i wish he was my boyfriend but he isn't so who is he to me?.
"She is my soon to be wife" He said.
"Wh..wha..what?" I screamed in shock.
"Oh i didnt know you were engaged Malison" Lucas says like he was hurt.
"I..i..im confused" I tried to fix my shocking state.
"Sweet heart i was goin to ask you for lunch to talk about it." Damian say to me.I see he's jelous like really jelous.
"Damian im sorry but im goin."
He stoped me.
"You are not goin anywhere with this guy" he tells me.
"Umm yes i am"
Who does he think he is.
"Malison is ok we can always go tomorrow" Lucas poped in the conversation me and Damian was having.
"Are you sure Lucas? I asked feeling sorry .
"Yeah it's fine" Lucas gave me an reassuring smile.
"Alright tomorrow it is and im soo sorry about this" i told him.
Lucas left and i was left there with Damian.I looked at him angry but who can get angry at his sexy ass.When he gets jelous he looks even more sexy.Maybe he can remind me of what happen the other night.No Malison stay focus you supposed to be mad at the guy for goodness sake.I looked up at him and he has a smirk on his face.
"Whats so funny?" I snap at him.
"You my darling" he tells me and then leans in and kissed me.His lips are so soft and juicy my body craves for him.I kissed and back and deppend the kiss.My madness was replaced with want and need there was nothing in my mind but him.I want him right now.
"Damian" I moaned
"Yes sweet heart,i think we should go somewhere more fit to what im goin to do to you."
I wanted to stop but then again i didnt want to stop i needed this.I need him deep inside me.I dont have any addiction but he became my addiction.We arrived at his house and damn his house look good it was a mansion the inside had red walls and gold decorations.I guess before i was to hung over to pay attention.
I turn towards and kissed him.The heat increases.His hands roam all my body.He started to finger me.
"Damian get inside me"
I demanded him.
We spent all day long making love.Everytime it was like electricity all over my body.His touch his kises him self made me think i was his and he was mine.I was tired and went to sleep.