Chapter 12

I ran out of the house and saw a path that guided me to a river.I was too tired and sweaty.I got inside the river to wet my body and cool off I cried Soo much I couldn't take it.How could he do that to me?I'm about to have his children?
I got off the river and continue walking till eventually I find a house I can rest in.I knocked but nobody was home.I opened the doors and tho a bit dusty it was still a pretty house inside.I checked everywhere found some candles and a lighter n light the candles up.I went to cleaning a bit so I can get some sleep it's 4am already so after a quick shower I went to bed.

I wake up the next day hungry and in pain.Why did I left and not take anything god this pain is killing me.I stay laying in bed trying to calm the hunger and the pain.After it was more settled I got a knife from the kitchen and went to kill an animal so I can eat.The pain was there but it was a bit less at times.I found a squirrel and sneaked up on it,I stabbed it the smell of the blood made the pain worse and I couldn't move or do nothing.I grabbed the squirrel and started to drink it's blood it was nasty I puked 2 times but the pain was getting better.I need to find a way for me to get blood this baby will kill me.
I thought to my self.