chapter 3

My lips went straight to his and surprisingly he kissed me back.We made out and i was enjoying every second it sent hear places in my body that made me want him.
"Well lets see what we can do to stop you from taping so much" I told Daniel.And yet again i put my lips on him.
"I think your drunk we should stop"
He parted us and said.ughh that got me sooo mad i am completely sober hes being hard to get.Im not staying hot and dry.
"I am completely fine but if you dont want me thats fine ill get someone who does"
I started to walk away.Yes i lied i just want him.Hes soft hand all over me.without a word he grabed my hands and put his soft lips on mine.When i opened my eyes we were in a different house.
"Ho...how we got here" I stutter
"Dont worry about it just kiss me" i did just like he said maybe i was a little to tipsy but i didnt care.We this to the bed he cares me touched me kissed.Daniel started to kiss my neck slowly down my collar bone wile he took off my shirt.He went on to kiss my stomach up to my brest took my bra off and licked my nipples.
"Ahhh " my moan escaped.
He started to take off my pants wile i took off his shirt.we were exploring each others body.Its like nothing matter but me and him at this momment.Once we were both nacked he stoped.
"Are you sure you want to do this my dear Madison"
I ignored what he said the only thing i focused on was the was he said my name.I pulled him down to a kiss.His hands thrust inside me sending me to over drive.
"Ohhh Daniel.please"
He knew i was begging him to put him self inside me.He position him self and slowly he fit his long penis inside me taking my virginity with it.After letting my vagina accostum to his penis he then thrust slowly in and out in and out.
"Ohh yes Daniel" I screamed his name in pleasure.
"Oh love say ny name again"
" Oh Daniel"
We were reaching to climax when he came down to my neck and licked it.It send even more pleasure to my body.He then just bit me.At first it hurt then i couldnt stop my self from moaning.
"Ohhh yess ahhh yeah Daniel"
He put his wrist on my mouth.
"Lick it love"
This guy is really freaky for a first time im sure this is wayy to freaky.But i didnt care i wanted to climax and he felt so good.I started to lick his wrist and it had something sweet and addictive.
"Ahhh" He moaned
He pulled hes wrist away from me and i licked my lips.Whatever he put on for me to lick was really good.He put his lips on me sending another wave of pleasure and i felt like my body wanted to release.
"Yes baby come for me"
He mones it was like he had full control over my body.As he said my body release and i felt him orgasm as well all his fluids inside me.
"Ahhh" i moaned
We made love two more times untill my body gave up and went to sleep.