Chapter one

"Oh no what did i just do?"

This cant be happening to me,waking up next to a total stranger.

"Why did i listen to Amanda?"

"What came over me?"

"Was it those drinks?"

I keep asking my self all these Questions.

2 Weeks Ago

Let me tell you a little about my self.My name is Malison 19 years old,wive with my best friend Amanda she's 21 years old.I currently work in a book store as well i go to church.Yes i am a church type girl and i wait until marriage to lose my virginity no bad words and wear covered clothes.When i was 16 i lost my parents on a plane crash.After that me and Amanda became like sisters.She was there for me threw all the rough times.We are all opposite shes a party girl and im the conservative one.Talking about Amanda she never came home last night i wonder whats up with her?.I grabbed my phone and ranged her.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Heyyyy...."Amanda answers

"Where are you?Are you OK?" I asked her

"Im fine i stayed at a friends house"She replies

"Ohhhh.....You should have called me" I tell her in a much more relaxed voice.

"Sorry i was carried away" She tells me laughing.

"It's ok at least i know your ok" I tell her.

"Your to uptight Malison ,Relax a little" She tells me laughing.

I worry so much about her,shes the only one have.I worry that one of those nights that she be out partying and sleeping around turns into a horror story on the news.news. There's to many creeps in this world,the news shows a lot of killers,rapist,and kidnappers.And i know this friend of her's s one night stand,I just don't want her to end up in the news or even worse not appearing.

"You need to be careful Amanda" I tell her worried

"I will..." She tells me in a boring voice

"Alright talk to you later im at work now" I tell her

"See you home then" She tells me and hangs up.