chapter 8

As days pass i been getting to know him more and cant help but to fall in love with him and this pregnancy hasn't make things easyer.He made me quit my job saying he has his own company that i shouldn't be working.Wich made me even more bored here in his big mansion.
"Sweet heart what's wrong" he asked me.Lately I've been an emotional reck.I sleep more than usual,eat more than usual.I crave alot of meat nasty part they got to be undercooked.Example if i eat a steak i eat it bloody just 10 seconds each side its nasty but i love the taste is a satisfaction for me.
"Im craving some steak with corn" i tell him
He smiles bends down to kiss me.
"I will let the cooks know in the mean time get ready the doctor is coming to check on the babies"He tells me.
I couldnt help to knowtest how he said babies implying that theres more than one.
"Thank you"
I showered and got dressed when i got out my craving were right on the table.I started to eat it with such a need i didnt bother looking if the maids left.
"Madam would you like some more?"They asked i wanted to say yes extra bloody but i have to watch my figure plus i dont think this is good for the baby.
"No its ok this will do thank you"
I told her.
"Well look who it is,if it isn't the princess feeding the babies"i hear a voice.
I turn to look at who it was.
"Mike" I screamed.Mike is my doctor he's very good looking and also very gay hes blond blue eys tan skin tall and always smilling.
"So how are you and the babies doin"
Here we go again with babies.
"Im a little tired and the baby is hungry at all times.I think after this im goin to end up fat haha"
I told him.
He looks at Damian and then at me and smiles.We head to the room so i can get checked.
"Alright lets see how these babies look"