chapter 6

Daniel's POV
Before i met Malison i knew she was my mate.I watched over her everyday.To my luck Jhons mate is her bestfriend.That night was like sweet magic the way she holds me makes the bond strong.That night i claimed her even tho she dosnt remember.The whole week i gave her spase to think about us but instead it weakend our bond so she dont feel as strong as she should.I planned on taking her for lunch and see if we can get to know each other better.But she was with a man i was to jealous to think and said we getting married.I know it isnt a bad idea since im destined to be with her forever.She didnt ask and yet again we ended in my bed.This time i plan to take her out and get closer to her to make our bond strong.Im not sure if she would be ok with that but i will not let tha lucas guy cut between me and the love of my life.
"Hey...um...how long was i out for" My sweet Malison asked.
"Two hours i already called Jhon told him you are with me so your friend knows your safe" i told her.
"Thank you...can you give me a ride home"
We just made love and she wants to leave.Shes complicated.
"Sorry no can do you said you wanted to talk...you know before we made love"
"Yes i forgot...so..ummm why you told Lucas we are engaged?"
I knew this was coming.
"Well you see you are mine and i was planing to ask you"
"But we dont even know each other why cant you stay away" she tells me and it hurt like hell i want to be patient with since shes a human but i am an inpatient man.I was getting mad so i cut right to the Chase.
"You will not see that man or any man for that matter"
"Is my life and i do as i please" she stump away.
I waited a little to calm down and act like a gentleman.I walk towards her and grabbed her by the arm and embraced her to a hug.
"Love i just want you for me...please understand that i have feelings and i am deeply in love with you since i met you" I spoke to ger giving her a kiss she seemed to let lose and kissed me back.I am a romantic but i dislike waiting.I took her home but the more impatient i get i saw Lucas at her door waiting for her.We were still in the car and I lost it right then and there.
"Malison pack your things you are moving in with me as of tomorrow" i told her in a demanding manner.
"W..wh...what?" she screamed.
"I will not repeat again you have two choices go voluntarily or by force you chose"
"No are you crazy what is wrong with you" she screamed once again so i took it she dont want to agree with me.I looked at her in an apologetic way.I have to use our bond.
"Go to sleep now"
Just like i said she did.I went back to my mansion and layed her down in whats goin to be our bed now.