chapter 7

I wake up comfortable wraped around soft sheets similar to the way Damians sheet feel.I opened my eyes with a big smile untill i knowtest where i was.Then i remember our argument last night.I got up and looked around for him i am goin to give him a pease of my mind.
"My laddy how was your sleep?" a laddy game out of no where.Wait he didn't have any lady before so who is she and what is she doing in my house Damian has alot of explaining to do.What am i saying this isn't my house.
"Where is Damian?" i asked her as polite as possible but to lie and say i wasnt jealous would be a lie.
"Master is in his office down the hall left hand side but you shouldn't go in he has a mea..."
I didnt let her finish i said my thanks and walked to his office this house is so damn big.I didn't bother knocking i just barged in.
"Why did you bring me here scum..." I didnt finish when i heard lots of people hissing they are all really wierd their eyes turned pitch black for some reason then as fast as it came it left maybe i am goin crazy ughh.
As i was goin to appologies and walk out Damian came to me and presented me to the people in the office.
"Guys this is my fiance Malison the woman ive talked to you about" everyone bowed their heads wich is fucking wierd.Damian shot an eye contact like if he was talking to them everyone stoped bowing and started to laught and say whats up or hey and nice to finally meet you.
"We should continue another day my lovely fiance has to speak to me" everyone listened to Damian and walked out.I really want to kiss those lips and make love to him again.What am i thinking?.
Before i knew what i was doing i hugged him.
"Dont leave me in the bed by my self Damian"
What did i just told him? One look at him and i become jelly and my thoughts go south.
"Im sorry love ive been fixing some work" He moved down and kisses me and man it feels so good i want more but im supposed to be mad yet my mind is fighting with mad or or i dont know what need as if i had feelings with this guy but i just met him.