chapter 10

As he leans in my neck i start to get exited for some reason maybe is not that bad if he really was a vampire.But hey those are mystical creature.
At that momment i felt a pinch in my neck a satisfying at that.I loved every second he sucked my blood i wanted him completely.
He pulls away n kisses me i can taste the metalic taste of my blood.
"Now do you belive me?"he ask me.
Im too into the loop to even think so i nod.
"Well thats good your not freaking out."
I smile and recompose my self.
"I guess your not wierd you were just a vampire"i tell him.
I am shocked but calm atleast he isnt a rapist right?

"Yeah haha...well as now you might figured the babies are vampire too"
Wait what ?i didnt think of that whats goin to happen to them.
"What am i gonna do im not a vampire....how am i supposed to help them grow"
I ask very nervous he leans in and hugs me.
"Relax sweetheart you can help them grow n your not a vampire for now"he says to calm me down.
What does he mean for now? I was goin to ask when he spoke again.
"Right now lets focus on how you can help our babies...since they are vampires you will need to drink blood at least..."
I cut him off.
"Blood??? I am human not a vampire."
He smiles and nods.
"But the babies are not human sweetheart they need nutrients from blood too not just food" i didnt know what to say.
"I can't do that"i start to tear up feeling dizzy again i look at him and see him bitting his wrist.
"Look at you all weak and pale how you feel smelling my blood?"
I looked at him like a hungry puppy wanting a stake.I lean in to him and keep looking at his wrist he pulls me close to him and put his wrist on my mouth.
Ohhh man it was like drinking a cup off divine sweet tasting liquid i couldnt get enough.
"I can get used to this sweet heart" he says as he pulls away.
I didnt know why i wanted him.My hormones were everywhere.Drinking his blood made me want him even more.
"I...I....I need you"i tell him