chapter 9

While he checked my baby he smiles.
"Well well looks like i was correct you are having twins."
I am in shock twins? I can handle one but two kids?.
"Are you sure?" i ask
I look at Damian and he smiles at me.
"Sweetheart i am beyond happy"
I smile his words made me feel confident about having the babies.
"Oh im sure you'll be a great mother.Well i am done here just make sure to eat more and stay healthy.Oh Damian i would like a word with you" mike say.
Damian leave with him and tells me to rest that we needed to talk later.I desided i would do as he said since i am tired and now i have to sleep for 3.

Damians pov
I walked out the room leaving my mate to sleep.
"Ok cut to the Chase" i tell mike
"Like i spoke with you she needs more blood than the ammount you sneak in her food.The babies need it and so does she"
Mike tells me.
"I understand i am planing to speak with her tonight and hope she takes it well"i inform him.
"Well try not to over stress her any sign of mood shift make sure you put her to sleep and call me."
Hour's later she wakes up i make sure she eats and i sit down with her.
"Sweetheart what i am goin to tell you will shock you and you might not want to be with me after but i do love you and we will go threw whatever together"i tell her.
"What is it your scaring me Damian"
"I am a vampire"
She looks at me and laughs.
"And i am the fary god mother"
She says i give it to her shes pretty funny.
"I litterly am a vampire and so are our babies"
She looks at me and nods.
"Alright show me" she say.
"Promise you wont freak out"i tell her.
"Yup i promise"
I show my fangs and didnt expect her reaction.
"Mmm what prove this shows me?"
Are you kidding me.
"What other prove you whant me to give you?"i ask her
"Well teeth can be bought at a store.Wait if you are a vampire do the bites hurt?"she ask me.
"Well if i want them to yes but not necessarily"
"Alright then bite me"
Well that sure wasnt what i expected at all. I expected crying and screamin notthis.
"Why would i do that"
"I understand you are a bit weird and everyone here is a bit off plus my pregnancy is goin a bit to ahead but being a vampire is way more dramatic you know"
She say to me.
"You think im weird?"
"Out of all i said you catch that?"she askes me.
"Not really i understand you fully but i dont want you to think im wierd"i smile kindly even though that hurt me a bit.
"In a good way you are."
We fell silent looking at each other she leans in for a kiss then she gives me asses to her neck.
"What are you waiting for Mr.vampire bite me"