[Kakashi] ϒσυ aʀɛ [Sephiroth] ℳγ aɢɛɴɬ [Dante] ɴuɱɓɛʀ σɴɛ [Nero]

Yep, I have stolen this idea…from my own stories xDD, yeah I’m not that bad to steal from other peoples xD and thank you very much to loatheyou100 [from Quizilla] for this challenge and the prompts to this and yes, I love silver haired / white haired guys…how do you know? xD, Sephiroth [Final Fantasy 7] x Reader, Kakashi [Naruto Shippuuden] x Reader, Dante [Devil May Cry 3] x Reader and NEW: Nero [Devil May Cry 4] x Reader

~*~

15. ☻Days

”I hate these boring days…”

A silver haired male with a mask to hide his face, mumbles lightly as he read his favourite book. “It would be nice something would happen today.”

His half brothers nod.

“A few new girls would be nice…”

Dante scratches his chin and chuckles with perverseness as his second oldest brother Sephiroth gives him a hard clap on the back of his head.

Nero only sighs lightly, but his eyes gleams with amusement.

The young man with his short silver hair jumps from his seat, glaring angrily at his three friends.

“OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

“Shut up!” Both older brother answers him with a bored tone in their voice.

Dante growls lightly and sits down again with a loud ‘thud’.

The youngest of them chuckles behind his hand and raises an eyebrow as he locks gaze with his older twin.

“Shut up, kiddo!” Dante pokes his younger brother in the cheek.

The start of a new round of bickering begins...

...Later...

“I hate these boring days…” sighs Kakashi again and looks out of the window to meet the [e/c] orbs from a very beautiful young woman in leather clothes.

“WOAAAH!” Kakashis mouth hangs open – you couldn’t see it really well because of his mask – and his eyes pops nearly out of his sockets.

“What’s wrong with you, Kaka?”

Sephiroth raises one of his silver eyebrows at his oldest brother.

The so named one points outside, but no one is there.

The younger ones raise their eyebrow at the oldest one.

“But…but I have seen her!”

He stutters – something he wouldn’t do usually – and Sephiroth tilts his head to the side, his eyes glows with amusement.

“Maybe you had a phantasm about your book?”

A dark chuckle comes out of his luscious lips.

“Are you alright? Did you get fever or what?”

Dante cackles slightly as he put a hand on the forehead of his sibling.

Kakashi swats the hand from Dante away and glares at him.

“I’m fine…” He pouts half angrily, half sad.

“Are you sure, bro?”

Nero looks at him with a slight worried gaze.

“Yep, I’m sure, kiddo...”

Kakashi grins at his youngest sibling as the silver haired boy pouts like a frog.

They get interrupt as their chief comes in the room.

“Be quiet, guys…I want to introduce you to your new team mate.”

The young woman from before – you – appears on the door and waves coolly at the guys.

“I’m [Name] [Surname], nice to meet you!”

Days like these aren’t boring anymore…