Chapter 9

*Sage P.O.V*

I woke up and looked around. I saw Joey walking past the couch, where I was laying. I sat up alittle, and Joey saw me. He gave me a small smile, and walked over kissing my forhead.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, he looked at me and started talking.

"I have to go to Whole Foods and pick up some groceries. then i am going to Sawyers to make a quick collab. I will be back soon. Just watch some tv, i will text you along the way." He kissed my forhead one more time, and grabbed a blanket, turning on the tv and putting it on me. He handed me a pillow and made sure i was comfortable. He then left and i started to flip through the channels. I layed there in silence, thinking about Joey. Man did i miss him. I decided to text him,

"Hey Joey, I miss you! I hope you have a good day. C: <3"I texted him. I waited for his reply as I turned on Disney channel. The show Good Luck Charlie was on. I may be 19, but this was a show i loved to watch. I was watching the commercials before the next show when I felt my phone viberate, and I saw the name. *Note* The video on the side is the video joey is filming with Sawyer cx - Lizzy

"Joey: Hey love! I will be home soon, i just need a few things from Whole Foods. Then it will take me about an hour at Sawyers, then i will be home! (: <3 <3"I read the text message with a smile. I put down my phone and got up to go get Joeys shirt from upstairs. I pulled on the one he took off from last night. It still smelled like him. I inhailed his scent, smiling. It smelled just like him, I walked back down the stairs, putting my messy hair up in a bun. I sighed and flopped back onto the couch, snuggling into the blanket. I was watching a disney movie that was on tv, it was Cadet Kelly. I was about half way through, when out of nowhere I threw up all over the floor. I felt a bad, sick feeling in my stomach. I sat up and heard someone unlocking the door, and saw Joey, Ingred, and Sawyer walk through the door. I heard Ingred gasp.

"Oh my god? Are you alright?!" I heard her scream. I just sat there, watching as Joey and Sawyer turned to look at me. Joey ran over to me, picking me up and running to the bathroom. He set me down on the floor, calling for Ingred.

"Ingred! Can you help me get Sage into the shower?" He called and I heard her footsteps running over to the bathroom. She helped me up and turned on the shower. Joey ran and got me a tshirt and a pair of basket ball shorts. Ingred shooed him out and shut the door. Once i was in the shower and undressed, she waited for me to get out. I washed all the sickness off of my body, and i asked her something.

"Does..does Joey like me?" I asked her, she had a smile in her voice.

"Yeah! He never shuts up about you. Just before we got here, he wanted to ask you out. He was going to when we got here, but we didnt know you weren't feeling well." She sighed. I felt really bad all of a sudden. I turned off the shower grabbing a towel. i dried myself off and, got out. I pulled on my clothes.I turned around to face Ingred and she saw the tears streaming down my face. I ran out passed her and up the stairs. I ran into Joeys room, laying on the bed. I layed there and cried. My mind was telling me that i was stupid. I messed everything up. Then i heard the door open. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and he kissed my cheek.

"Joey im sorry, i messed up everything." I heard him scoff.

"Oh my goodnessgracianious! Girl you did not!" He said to me. He pulled me up into his lap, and i looked at him.
"No more crying, I can't have my girlfriend crying. Even though she still looks beautiful." He kissed my nose and then got close to my lips. I looked up into his eyes, and could feel his heartbeat under my palm on his chest. His green eyes met mine, and he kissed me slowly. I felt him pull me closer, his thumb making a circle on the smalls of my back. I pulled away slowly and felt his forhead lean against mine.

"Sage Purtio, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course Joey-anya!" I said, hugging him tightly around his neck. I couldn't believe it, I am dating Joey Graceffa.