Chapter 19(Final)

*Sage P.O.V*

Seven months later:

I watled around our new house. My belly was growing, and it was growing huge. I felt the movement of the baby constantly. Tossing, turning, kicking and I couldn't be happier. My family would soon be here and Joey and I would have a life. My youtube channel has gotten more popular and I gave it a new name.

"So thats it for today guys, Sage wants me to help her with her new video on her channel InaMommysWorld. You should check it out when its posted! May the odds be ever in your favor, gooooooooodbye!" I heard Joeys voice around the corner, his light foot steps on the hardwood floor. He set everything up so we could film, as I put plastic on the floor. The paint cans all around me along with brushes and painters tape. We were setting up the babies room today now that we had everything. Joey pressed recored and our video began.

"Hey guys! Today we will be a video on the babies room. We are painting it grey with some sheep on the wall, we are also moving in the furniture, and hanging stuff up! We hope you enjoy!" We started painting, decorating, and moving stuff in. The crib was the best part. Seeing everything come together by the end and knowing people can't wait to meet the baby makes us overjoyed. I could feel my heart jump into my throat at the end of every video. Everyone asked about the gender and the names, but we didn't want to know the gender until the baby was born. We ended the video and I hugged Joey tightly. I looked up, meeting the love of my life's eyes before enter twinning our fingers. I went to speak, but the ringing of the doorbell caused me to waddle down the hallway and to the front door. I opened the door to see Cassidy, Shane, and my nephew Alexander at the door. They all stepped in, Alexander asleep in Cassidys arms.

"He is so precious ! I can't believe he is finally here." Cassidy smiled as I held Alexander in my arms. We walked into the living room, setting down Alexander in the baby swing Joey bought a few months back. We watched as he swayed back and fourth, only making me wish my baby was here faster. We all talked and laughed, talking about our due date and then I showed them the babys room.

"The baby will love it!" Cassidy exclaimed, sitting in the rocking chair in the corner of the room.

"I hope so. We worked really hard on it." Joey added, standing in the door frame. (A/N:Picture of the nusury on the sideeee--->)We continued about our day, making dinner and catching up, watching tv together. Cassidy said she loved my last video about baby safety around the house. I smiled as we played with Alexander, he was such a happy little baby. I really hope our baby was like that, happy and full of life. Joey and Shane watched us, smiling at the families that were really comming together after all the hardships we have been through. Recently, our parents lost their house so they would be comming to live with us. We had everything ready, we just needed the baby to be here and it would all be complete. I stood up, taking Joeys hand for support. We walked Cassidy and Shane to the door, Alexander asleep again, only this time in his small car seat. We waved goodbye, checking the time once back inside.

"Hun, what time is it?" I asked him, finishing the dishes and putting them away.

"Its 8:47. What do you want to do?" He asked me kissing my belly, then my forhead. I layed my head against his chest.

"I dunno, I am going to take a bath, then get my pajamas on, and maybe watch a movie." He nodded, a smile playing at his lips. I made my way to the bathroom, starting the warm water filling up the bathtub. I stripped out of my clothes then stepping into the bathtub. I held my breath, then relaxing as my skin made contact with the water. I wonder, what could we name the baby? The thought suddenly came to mind, the names comming to me. I smiled when I thought of one.

"Aurora if its a girl, Aaron if its a boy." I smiled to myself, they sounded great. I was so excited to tell Joey. About 30 minutes later, I got out, unplugging the bathtub and wrapping a violet towel around my body. I made my way to our bedroom, pulling out a big t-shirt and some sweat pants. I got dressed making my way back to the living room to see Joey sitting on the couch holding up his camera.

"So Sage is in the bath right now, im waiting for her out here. We are going to watch a movie and then go to bed sooo yeah!" I giggled as he talked to the camera, as if all of his fans were in the living room.

"I'm back, so I take it you're vlogging again?" I sat down next to him and getting into the camera view. He rested his hand on my stomach, and moved his thumb back and fourth.

"Yes I am. Oh my goodnessgracionious guys! Her tummy is growing so much you have to see." I stood up and gave the camera a view from all angles. Joey laughed and pointed at the small handprint on my tummy.

"Oh my goodness I can see her hand!!!" Joey exclaimed, he had this idea that the baby was a girl. I personally didn't care about the gender, just that he or she was healthy.

"Did you get it on film?" I asked him and he nodded. That reminded me about the names I wanted to tell him.

"I had some name ideas, want to hear them?" I asked him, sitting back down. He looked at me with pure excitement.

"Of course of course! Throw em at me." He stated, kissing my cheek. I took a deep breath.

"Okay, so Aurora for a girl, and Aaron for a boy." I paused, the smile on his lips grew a bit bigger.

"Oh my goodness! Aurora Lynn Graceffa. That will be our childs name." He stated again, we agreed that I could pick first and he could pick middle for the names awhile ago. I smiled and huged Joey once again. I stood up to go into the kitchen, filling up a glass of water. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to drop the glass. My pants grew wet, I looked down and called Joey. The pain grew intensly.

"Joey!! We have a problem. I think my water just broke." The horror on Joeys face as he helped me to the car was unbearable, cautiously rushing to the hospital. This baby was comming early, and nothing was going to stop it. We were going to have a premature baby, no if's, an's, or but's about it. I was having a baby, but we were going to fight until the end. I don't care if he or she is a short for the rest of her life, I just want her to be okay. Our family was going to fight to be okay.

A/N: So thats the end guys! Im so so so so sorry that it is so bad >.< but yeah, she is 7 months when all of this happens so I hope you guys stick around for the sequal! I did decide on the gender last night, and the name. SO I hope you guys enjoy my next book that will be up later tonight! :D Thank you all so very much for supporting this book, I really feel accomplished and with you guys reading it as soon as I update makes that even better. Knowing how many people like this book just makes me want to continue to write about Joey and Sage. So please look for the next book later tonight. The title is going to be.... Fixing him/her. I wont let you know the gender you just have to read the book to see. ^_^ so yeah, please continue to read my stories and everything. You guys are awesome. I hope you all want to read the next one, and I promise it will be better and more chapters. I really hope you enjoy it!! thank you all again, you guys are the ones who made this possible. :)

Happy Reading,

Lizzy :) <3