Chapter 10

*Sage P.O.V*

I woke up to someone talking, I rubbed my head in attempt to make the morning drowsiness go away. It worked alittle, and I rolled out of bed. I stumbled over to joeys closet, grabbing his hoodie and putting it on. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun on top of my head, and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Joey with his camera, and he was talking to it. He must have heard me because he saw me, and pointed the camera to me.

"Well good morning beautiful!" He said, and i covered my face.

"No don't film me!" i shouted and he ran up to me, puting his arm around me. I uncovered my face and he started to talk again.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend, Sage. Say hello!" I waved and walked to the stairs and started to walk down them. He followed close behind me, still making a video. One we were at the bottom he turned it off. I walked to the kitchen and stopped when i felt Joey wrap his arms around me. I felt him kiss my hair,

"How are you feeling today?" he asked me. I looked up at him tilting my head backwards.

"Better! Thanks!" I smiled at him again, and he kissed my nose. I turned around to face him and he gave me a small kiss. I giggled and he started to speak again.

"Good! Cause today i am taking you out on a date. So be ready by12:30!" He told me. I looked at the time, 10:56. I ran up the stairs, and called Ingred on joeys skype. It rang and rang. Then I saw her pretty face pop up on the screen. She waved and was happy to see me.

"Hey girly! Feeling better?" She asked me with a smile and i nodded with a small smile. She looked behind me and saw i had my bag of clothes open. She gave me a look of your going on a date arent you?

"Joeys taking me out on a date today in an hour and a half. Help!" I pulled out every outfit i had, and we took about 45 minutes picking one. We finally decided on my favorite striped sweater, ripped jeans, and sandals. I thanked her, got her number and ended the call. I ran to the bathroom to do my hair, and makeup. I smiled at my outcome. my hair was completely straight, and i just had some mascara on with my favorite nude lipstick. I nodded in approval and slipped on my shoes, making my way down the stairs. I saw Joey recording once again, and he pointed it to me.

"Oh my goodnessgracionious love you look so darn cuuuttee!" He said getting into the camera view, kissing me softly. He took my hand and we walked out the door. We walked over the the car, and he helped me inside. I put my seatbelt on as he handed me the camera and shut my door going to the other side. Once Joey was inside he had me hold the camera before we started to drive.

"Well everyone, i think that my little miss sage should make a youtube! If you agree please put hashtag we want sage! in the comment section down below! But now i have to drive, so i will see you guys later!" He said smiling and turning the camera off. I handed it to him and he set it down in his lap, and taking my hand. I smiled and turned on the radio, and we drove for about 20 minutes, before entering a mall parking lot. He parked and got out of the car, running to my side, opening the door. He helped me out, and put his arm around my waist. We walked into the mall, and went straight to starbucks. We walked up to the counter, and the teenage girl smiled at us.

"Hello welcome to starbucks, how may i help you?" She said, only looking at Joey. I spoke up.

"I would like a Mocha frappechino, with whipped cream. Thanks." I said with some attitude. She looked at me with a disgusted look. Then back to Joey.

"And you sir?" She said with a smile and a wink. I growled at her, and looked at Joey. His grip on my waist tightend and I kissed his cheek.

"Just a green tea please." He said, putting the money on the counter, and walking over to the waiting station. I cuddled into Joey's arms. I knew she was watching, and Joey watched as the guy made our drinks. I looked behind me to see her staring at us, and then taking someones order. I then heard the sound of the cups touching the counter. I turned and grabbed our drinks, and Joey smiled taking his drink from me, and taking a sip. We walked out hand in hand, and went to my favorite store, Forever 21. My shopping monster was about to come out of me, and it was about to find the sales rack.

*Hey guys! The link on the side is what she wore on the date :3 Soo yeah, it will be continued in the next chapter, the date that is! and thank you for so many damn reads! thank you thank you! We need a name, for you people who read my stuff and really like it and follow me c: hmmm how about izzlsssor's?! its my name backwards c: Alright well byee guys!! c: -Lizzi*