Chapter 11

*Sage P.O.V*

As Joey and I walked hand in hand through the mall, people asked to take pictures with him, and some asked if I was his girlfriend. He would laugh and tell them that I was and they would walk away, telling him that I was pretty. I would thank them and we would continue to walk. We had already been to a few stores, and we were now going to Build-A-Bear. I smiled and got excited when we walked inside, and we were picking out bears. We were going to make one for one another. I smiled and picked up a bunny, and walked over to the stuffing station. The lady asked me how i wanted him stuffed,

"Uhhm, nice and strong please! He is for my boyfriend, Joey!" I smiled, pointing over to Joey, who was still choosing. She smiled at me,

"He is a cutie, better keep him! He looks like a good guy too." She said to me, handing me the bunny. I thanked her and moved on to the next station. I couldn't wait to give this to Joey!

*Joey P.O.V*

I was looking through all of the bears and other animals, until I found it. I picked up the Hello Kitty, and walked over to the woman who was at the stuffing station.I smiled and handed her the character.

"Is this for your girlfriend?" She asked me with a smile, i noddded and was kinda curious,

"How'd you know?" I asked her with a small smile. She pointed over to Sage who was picking out clothes for my Bear. I smiled, she was so cute, and she was having so much fun! I nodded and she started to ask me questions about the Hello Kitty.

"So huggable, In-between, or nice and strong?" she asked me,

"Nice and Strong, she likes them that way." I laughed slightly as i answered. The woman handed me the bear, and I walked to the next station. By the time i had Hello Kitty dressed and ready to go, I saw that she was waiting outside the store for me. I giggled, payed, and walked over to her.

"Babe!" I called out to her, she turned around, and she ran to me and dropped the little box with the bear inside. I felt her crash into my arms. She was crying, and I crouched down so i could see her eyes. She had makeup all over her face.

"Love whats wrong? Who am I killing?" She just showed me her phone, and i saw the message.

"Sage- Its Shane, your sister got in an accident, she is in the hospital. Will call you later with details. :( -Shane" I read the message, horrified. I just took her in my arms, and stroked her hair. She slowly began to calm down. I walked her over to the bench she had been sitting on, and she sat next to me, while I was wipeing her face.

"Wh-what if she doesn't make it?" She asked me, her words alittle shakey. I looked at her,

"She will make it, i know it. And if she doesn't, then i am going to sick with you every step of the way. I always will be." She nodded and I simply kissed her forhead. She looked at the boxes, and grabbed hers. She handed it to me, and I opened it. I smiled, i saw a bear with a video camera and a cute outfit on. I hugged her, and I handed her mine. She smiled as she opened it.

"HELLO KITTY!!!!" She screamed and hugged it, then me. I smiled, i hope this was making her feel alittle better. We should go see her sister though.

"Do you want to go see your sister?" I asked her, putting my arms around her waist. She simply nodded, and I kissed her lips quickly and made her smile. We started to walk, boxes in hand. We walked out and over to the car, i opened her door, and she climbed inside. She was getting upset again. She put in her headphones and started to listen to the music on full blast. I sighed getting into the drivers side. I had texted shane asking which hospital, and he said the one closest to his moms house. That was a good hour drive. I started the cars engine, and saw she was texting Nicole about it. She was going to meet us at the hospital. I saw her lift the center consile, and slide next to me. I put one arm around her, she cuddled into my side, and just cried. I was making small circles on her side, and kept driving. Man, I hope Cassie is okay.

The drive was long and silent, but we finally arrived. I saw Nicole standing outside with Pewds. I picked up Sage, who was still crying. We walked over to the hospital and we all walked inside. The woman at the desk saw Sage, and knew. We saw Shane sitting in a chair, crying and had his face in his hands. Sage climbed out of my arms and ran to him, hugging him and sobbing. He just hugged her, and then the doctor came out. Ready to tell us the news, whatever it was I hope we can handle it.

-So cassie is in the hospital? I wonder what the news will be. Find out in the next chapter off acceptance. Happy reading!-Lizzy c:-