Chapter 13

*Nicole P.O.V*

I knew that Pewds and I were excited for Sage to finally come home, but she wasn't. We sat in our bed, waiting for the click of the door to fill our now silent house. I got up, and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, yeah i felt bad making her come home, but it was weird not having her here. I sighed, and turned on the sink, hearing the noise of the water made me think of when we were 18 last year.

*Flashback*

"Sage! Stop, your going to get my laptop wet!" i screamed, seeing my best friend laughing like mad. We were getting ready to have a water balloon fight, and she threw one at me. I couldn't help but smile as I shut my laptop and helped her carry the bucket outside. We got on either sides of the yard, and grabbed a balloon. The fight began, and by the end, we were soaked. Sage was laughing, having a good time.

"hey! wanna sneak attack my sister?" She asked, i smirked and we grabbed what was left in the bucket creeping into the house.I followed her up the stairs and into her sisters room. Cassie, who was still sound asleep, snored quietly as we tipp-toed over to her. I let out a small giggle, and Saged imediately shushed me.

"On my count!" she whispered,

"One."

"Two."

"THREE!" We cheered together, smacking Cassie in the face with the colored balloons. We laughed so hard, our faces were purpe. Cassie shot up, and screamed. She saw us and we were gone within seconds. She was chasing us up and down the hallways, until we made it back outside and grabbed our water guns. We hid behind either sides of the house, we watched as Cassie emerged from the back door, hair soaking wet, and her pajamas dripping. But little did she know, that we had water guns filled with-

Milk. We began spraying, and having the best day of our lives. Laughing, and not letting anything come between us.

*End Of Flashback*

I missed that day. I sighed again, washing last nights slumber off my face and putting my black hair up into a bun. I brushed my teeth, and walked out from the bathroom making my way to the stairs. I saw the lock on the door turn, and a click filled my ears. Sage was home! I watched as my best friend stepped through the door, and I ran down the stairs tackling her in a hug.

*Sage P.O.V*

I made my way across the street, getting out my keys. I sighed, walking up to the door and not expecting what was inside. I opened the door, and my best friend came flying at me.

"SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then i was tackled to the floor. I smiled, and hugged her back.

"I missed you! Your finally home!" She said, i giggled.

"Okay, Nicole? I was across the street for one, and for two you saw me yesterday!" I told her, and she laughed.

"Yeah! But still!" She got off me and helped me back up. I was glad to be home, but i missed Joey, even if it was just across the street. I looked at the stairs, and there stood Cassie.

"Sage! Your back!" She said, a smile making her way across her face. Then i heard something, a small sound. Like, like a--

A PUPPY! I wached as the small puppy ran around the corner, and slipped across the hardwood floor to come meet me. The puppy fell a few times, but eventually made it to me.

"OH MY GOD! HE IS SOO CUTE!" I said, picking up the clumsy little guy.

"Joey bought him for you, he went with Shane and I to pick up our puppy, Laila." She smiled. I couldn't believe that he got me a puppy! I picked him up, and he had big brown eyes. He was smiling, from what it looked like.

"Whatcha gonna name him?" I heard Nicole ask from behind me. I turned around and smiled,

"how about.. Clumsy." I said, smiling. I liked the name, and it fit perfectly. Everyone smiled, and hugged Clumsy as he licked my cheek agreeingly. He was a choclate lab, and was the cutest puppy in the world. I started to climb the stairs, and reached my room. I set down Clumsy on my bed, and sat on my bed with him. I turned on my laptop, and he cuddled next to me,putting his head in my lap.I smiled, then i remembered my camera that Joey gave me. I grabbed it out of my bag, and pressed the record button.

"Hey there guys! Well, i just got home from Joeys, and he had a suprise for me." I pointed the camera at Clumsy who was wagging his tail, and sitting looking at me.

"This is Clumsy. Our new puppy." I said, he started to bark happily, knowing I was talking about him.

"Here, you can meet the rest of the people I currently live with." I started to walk down the stairs, and saw Cassie on the couch.

"This is my twin sister Cassie, and well, we're twins!" I said laughing, she smiled at me the licked my cheek.

"We have the same DNA, so i can lick your face if I want to. Hello internet!" She said, i wipped her saliva off my face and walked into the kitchen to find Nicole.

"This is my best friend in the whole world since i was 3, Nicole." She looked at the camera,

"So joey got you a camera, and you are going to be a youtuber now? Oh no, your poor followers." She said laughing. I put the camera on the counter pointing at us and kept recording until we were blue in the face from laughing. I shut off my camera, and walked up the stairs. I closed my door, putting my SD card into my laptop, and tried to figure out editing. I thought i did pretty well, so I uploaded my very first video. Today has been great, I got a puppy, and now i think i will waste away my day snuggling with Clumsy, scrolling through tumblr, and watching some anime. Fairy tail sounds good to me!

Authors note-

Hey guys! i told you a new chapter would be up so here it is! i hope you liked it, and a picture of the puppies are on the right. The yellow/white one is Laila, and the brown/black one is Clumsy! next chapter will be up soon!

xoxo happy reading,

Lizzy (: