Chapter 17

*Sage P.O.V*

Planes.

I hate them, they make me more nervous than the hospital. Let me tell you, that when I saw the movie "Snakes On a Plane", traveling thousands of feet of the ground was the last thing I ever wanted to do. I looked at my boyfriend, who was putting my carry on above him. He casually looked down, his bright green eyes meeting mine. I held my breath as I felt the anticipation of the plane ride building. He leaned down and kissed me gently, holding my face softly.

"Its going to be okay, I promise." He kissed my nose and sat down next to me. Joey always knew how to make me feel safe. Playlist wasn't for a few more weeks, so we are going to visit Joey's family in Massachusetts. The plane ride was going to be long, so I leaned my head on his shoulder with one headphone in my ear. my eyes grew heavy as the safety precautions came on. I put on my seatbelt, and felt the plane begin to take off.

*3 hours later*

The crisp winter air tickled my nose as we walked to Joeys rental car. I got in, and we started the drive to Joeys dads house. The drive wasn't long, but around 5 minutes In Joey took my hand, turning to smile at him a question arose in my head.

"What if they don't like me..." My voice trailed off. I turned and he had a smile plastered on his face.

"You're right, they wont." his words hit me hard, and my heart sink.

"They will love you just as much as I do." He finished his sentence. My cheeked flushed a pinkish color, and he laughed.

"I had you going there for a second." he added, his sweet laugh errupting throughout the car. I giggled as he turned into a nice looking neighborhood. The moment of truth was approaching, and he squeezed my hand.

"Trust me, my dad is a nice guy." He kissed my cheek after parking the car in the drive way. Taking a deep breath, Joey and I stepped out of the car. My palms were sweaty and my mind was racing, the huge house that sat infront of us made my nerves do jumping jacks. We walked into the house with our suit cases, my stomach in a knot from all the anticipation. I watched as a tall older man who was in about his 40's turned the corner and saw us.

"Hey there son! How are you?" He asked, giving Joey a hug then turning to look at me.

"I'm good dad, this is my girlfriend I was telling you about. Sage this is my dad, dad this is Sage."

*A/N I do not know what Joeys dads name is so don't get mad at me for randomly putting in a name!*

He stuck out his hand to me and I shook it.

"Hello Mr. Graceffa. Its nice to meet you." He laughed as he spoke.

"Please call me Harold, Mr. Graceffa makes me feel old." I nodded as a smile made its way onto my face. Joey looked like his dad in certain ways. There eyes were the same bright green color, and the same light blondish-brown hair. We walked along the corridor of the house and made our way to the guest room. Joey put our things on the bed, then I heard foot steps comming around the corner.

"Joseph Graceffa where have you been!" a pretty blonde girl came into the room. Her small frame and gorgeous face intimidated me a bit, but i soon realized that must be his older sister, Nicole.

"And you must be Sage!" She turned to me, and hugged me. She was really excited to see us, her welcoming tone of voice calmed my nervous slightly.

"Hi! Its nice to meet you Nicole." She took a step back then looked at my features. She applauded turning back to Joey.

"Please don't call me Joseph, you know I prefer Joey." Joey said as he watched the two of us. He watched me intentaly and winked at me, his eyes conecting with mine.

"You are even prettier than Joey described! You didn't give her enough credit little bro!" she giggled, and we continued to talk for a few more minutes. Joey was right, his family was starting to like me. I just hope nothing bad happens like the last time. She left the room leaving Joey and I alone again. I hugged him softly, laying my head against his chest.

"I told you it would be alright. But there is one more person you need to meet." He smiled deviously at me, and took my hand. He led me to the living room, and we sat down. Who did I have to meet still? The anticipation was building again, then she walked in.

"Oh hey there Ally!" He got up and hugged yet another girl, but this one was about my hight, really pretty and she had a tall male next to her.

"Ally, Cryotic, meet my girlfriend Sage Purtio." I got up slowly, realizing who I had just met.

"You're Cry. Oh my god." I looked up at the guy standing infront of me. His dark hair laying just like Sawyers, and his bright blue eyes shinning like the clear crystal lake near our home in L.A. I could feel my heartracing as Joey kissed my forhead.

"She likes your gaming videos. If you can't tell, shes screaming inside." Joey teased me making my heart flutter and my cheeks flush a deep shade of red.

"Shut up babe!" I giggled, but who was the girl I wonder?

A/N New characters :DD I hope you guys enjoy this sorty I love writting it and its really my first story that i have stuck with and I love writting it for you guys! Please keep voting and commenting it makes my day knowing how much you guys like it. I really hope this story get popular and that you know how hard I work on this story for you guys. Please PLEASE tell any other of the Psycopaths about it! It would make my day if we got over 3000 reads :) thanks for sticking with me and i know i suck at updating but hey! It will be longer next time. I PROMISE!! <3

Happy reading,

LizziRoss :)