Chapter 16

*Joey P.O.V*

I was sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to come over. I held my breath as I heard the front door open and my mind began to scatter. I raced to the kitchen, hoping everything was smelling okay and in its place. I went to the fridge, opening it sleek black doors and pulling out the platter of cheeses and what not. I heard foot steps approaching the kitchen, turning around I saw the most beautiful thing in the world.

Sage.

I smiled as she approached me, kissing my cheek and smelling the air.

"It smells amazing in here," she began.

"What are you making?" She questioned. I looked at the oven and she smirked at me walking over to it.

"The cake! Do you think Ingrid will like it?." She giggled, making me blush and she nodded.

"Well, everyone will be here soon. So can you help me set up?" I watched her make her way to the fridge, and pull out all of the food I prepared.

"I take that as a yes?" I added, her bright smiling confirming my question. She swiftly moved about the kitchen, and I could feel the air hit my body as she set up everything within a matter of minutes.

"I really hope she likes it," Sage began and I sighed. She looked at the oven and we both ran over to take out the cake, setting it out on the counter.

"Good job hunny, I'm proud of you." she told me, patting my shoulder and walking back out to the living room. I watched as she saw the tickets on the table, picking up one of them. Her eyes met mine as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Play-list live? Who are you taking?" I gave her a confused look, and then remembered.

"They sent me two on accident, Shane got his this morning and mine came last week. I still need to call them and-" Then it hit me. My girlfriend made a YouTube account, and was pretty frequent with videos. When did she check her subscribers last?

"Hey babe, when was the last time you checked your subscribers?" the realization making me complied to ask. She pulled out her phone, and the look on her face made me think that ticket was for her, and that it wasn't an extra like I had thought.

*Sage P.O.V*

I stared down at the sleek glass table in Joey's living room that had two tickets on it. I picked it up, and one had my name on it. i examined it carefully, looking up to see Joey's gaze staring into mine.

"Play-list live? Who are you taking?" I asked him, a smile playing at my lips. I placed my hand on my hip waiting to hear what he had to say.

"They sent me two on accident, Shane got his this morning and mine came last week. I still need to call them and-" then he stopped. I stared at him as he smiled slyly at me, pointing to my phone.

"Hey babe, when was the last time you checked your subscribers?" he asked, as if I should know. I pulled out my phone, clicking on my youtube app. I clicked on the subscribers button, covering my mouth.

"Joey, I have over 5,000 subscribers. I'm going to playlist live. " I ran and hugged him, as his scent filled my nose and a smile spead across face. There was a knock at the door.

"Joey? Sage? Let us in!" We smiled, running to let Cassie, Shane, Pewds, and Nicole inside. They smiled at me, hugging me.

"Hello! Ingred should be here in about an hour, so we need to finish getting the place ready for the party." Cassie stated, looking at Joey and I. We all nodded in agreement, getting the decoriations and balloons set up. About an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I raced over opening the door, and a smiling Ingred stood infront of me.

"Come on in!" I helped her in the door, and we walked into the dark living room.

"SUPRISE!" everyone yelled. She covered her face and laughed, she jumped as we screamed. I think we scared her alittle bit. We all laughed, she hugged everyone while she said her thank yous. The party began as we set out all the food and drinks. Everyone laughed, danced, talk, and had a great time. Once it came time to sing happy birthday it was 11:30 at night. We sang in our drunk and sober voices, watching ingred make a wish, and thats the last thing anyone really remembers. I hope Ingred had a great birthday, because Joey put all of his heart into it.

Guys im so sorry! I know this was supposed to be up last week! But i got writers block >.< so im sorry its short, but an update will come soon! I promise (: Please do me a huge favor and check out my first non fan fiction book, Its my newest one! Its calle As We Remain Falling! Please check it out! I will be starting short stories pretty soon, so when i post that I will start taking requests probably tomorrow when i post my first one. Im sick right now, so go easy on me. But i will get them done! Leave a comment on this chapter or message me if you would like a story. These stories can be fanfiction. I love Kpop personally, so i will take anything from K-pop to american music. anything you would like! Thanks for sticking around, happy reading. I love you all!

xoxo happy reading,

Lizzy (: