Chapter 12: Sex

Author’s Note: Ok, I am not going to post the next chapter until Moon, Embrace has a total of 15 likes/votes, or Chapter 2: Anticipation has 100 reads.  Whichever comes first!

Your Friend,

SuperficialAction

 Dan and I run inside of my house, and I collapse on the foot of the stairs.  We are soaking wet, and I am out of breathe after running two miles.  Dan is doubled over in front of me, but he doesn’t actually seem to be breathing with difficulty.

“Do” Wheeze, “You” Wheeze, “Find” Wheeze, “It” Wheeze, “Diff” Wheeze, “Icult” Wheeze, “To run” Wheeze, “For long” Wheeze wheeze, “Periods of” Wheeze, “Time?”  I ask him.

He stands up smirking at me with his hair plastered to his head, “Not really.”

“You twat!” I gasp out.

“I just didn’t want you to feel bad about not being able to run that much.  Which would’ve happened if you thought that I wasn’t out of breathe.” He says as he plops down heavily next to me on the stairs.

That made me feel sweet, and I didn’t care what superficial protests he was gonna put up for not having sweet sweet gay sex with me.  I lean in closer to him, and he wraps an arm around my wet shoulder.

“We should probably get out of these wet clothes….” He says to me, and, by golly, I think that he is trying to get into my pants.

Are you fucking stupid?  You’re trying to get into his pants! And you aren’t being subtle!

Did you just pronounce the b in subtle?

Yeah, it was a subtle b.

That is weird.

No, a fucking silent b is weird.  As is a silent c, as in indictment.

So that is how you say that word, I’ve only ever seen it written, or never made the connection.

Yep, and while we are at it, who decided the spelling for the word yacht?  Like are they fucking serious?

How did I get upstairs, in my room, and in my boxers?

We started talking.

SHUT UP! Dan is taking of his clothes now!

Take them off he did, right down to his sexy and tight Under Armor underwear.  We then lay down on my bed, and start making out.  We get really heated, really quickly.  Our bodies responding to each other’s touch, and then responding even more.

Dan pulls back for a second, “Are you absolutely certain that-?”

“Yes.” I say as I push my lips against his again.  I then feel his hand slowly make its way down to my butt.

I hear a bird caw outside, but think little of it.

Dan then slowly pulls down my boxers as he makes him way from kissing my lips, to nibbling on my neck.

҉                                                            ҉

“OOOOH! Look at Flynn’s love marks!” One of the womb mates says playfully as I sit eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The taste you can see!

“Shut up!” I say as my cheeks go supernova with the heat.