Chapter 11: Talking About Sex

• Dedicated to Claudia Paz

Author’s Note: Alright readers! If you enjoy my story, please feel free to caress that Vote button over there>>>>>

It hasn’t been getting nearly enough love recently, and could really use the touch of a nice mouse clicking.  Just like you would like to be touched nicely, and caressed, so too, would my vote button.

Also, comment, and tell me what you think!!!! I need feedback! Is the story good? Are the characters realistic? Do you like the inner voice of Flynn???!?!?!?!  Am I slowly going insane?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Yes by the way)

OMTL=Oh My Time Lord

            “You want to talk about it? Or do you want to mope around and ignore me?” I ask Dan as he sits down in the chair that Otsao was sitting in a few minutes ago.

            “Well, there isn’t much to say, I attacked you.” He says simply, and he looks really down.

            “So you are just gonna ignore me?” I ask him.

“No, I just don’t want to put you in harm, so I am going to leave you alone.”  He says to me.

“Well I don’t care.  I like you too much for you to just get to up and leave like that.  You’re stuck with me, and I don’t plan on letting you go!” I say to him.

He looks at me for a moment, trying to decide whether or not I’m crazy.  He seems to think I’m not.

The bastard has never been more wrong in his life.

Agreed.

“You’re not mad at me?” He asks me timidly.  He seems afraid that I am mad.

“No, why would I be?”  I tell him in a tone that clearly lets him know that that is a dumb assumption to make on his part.  “You’re claustrophobic, so you were acting in fear and anger, not with malicious intent.”

He sits there quietly, not making eye contact with me.

“Are you going to be grumpy?  Or do I have to get up and come over there to prove to you that I’m not upset?” I ask him as I make to get out of the bed.

He immediately looks at me and says, “You’re not supposed to move around too much!”

I look him dead in the eyes, “Then stop being so grumpy, and realize that I’m not upset!”

He is silent for a few seconds too long for my taste, so I start to get out of bed again, but he is right beside me quickly.  He then pushes me gently down onto the bed.

“Alright,” He smiles a little bit, “I believe, but I have to be more careful, alright?” He says.

“Good, now what time is it, and where am I?” I ask him.

“It is Sunday morning, just a little after 8, and you are in the house that our pack uses.” He says to me.

“SUNDAY!? Has anyone talked to my mam?” I ask him in a loud exasperated voice.

“Yes, don’t worry, she just thinks that you stayed the night at my house, though she may think we… well she may think that we…uh…” He starts to blush horribly, and I decide to tease him.

“She may think that we what?” I ask him with sweet innocence in my voice.

You are anything but innocent.