Chapter One

(Selena's P.O.V.)
It had been 5 long, depressing and hard years ever since me and Justin had spilt up. I never told him that I was pregnant because I didn't want to put that burden on him, considering that his career was getting bigger and bigger everyday. I wonder what he has become. Not  visually but mentally.

I watched as my little adorable daughter, Emily, played around in the back yard. She liked to run around a lot, which she had gotten from her father. She also was a fan of him.. she got that from me. And she had all his traits but I couldn't point them all out or else I'd be crying a river and you'd be on vacation by now. But, anyways, Emily ran up to me and hugged my legs. She then looked up at me and gave me her famous smile.(she got that from her father as well) I picked her up and said "What's that little mind of yours thinking about?" She smiled. "Mommy, I'm hungwy." (She is only 3 years old)I chuckled and put her down. We both walked into our house. "What do you want for lunch?" I asked. She put in her thinking face, which looked just like Justin's, and said "Mac and chweese!" She said shouting. I put her down smiling and said "Coming right up, honey." I walked into the kitchen and looked back at Emily, who was now watching Elmo. I turned back and something caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Justin kissing on our 3rd anniversary. Emily always asked why it was up there, but, I never told her because I knew that she would go crazy over Justin Bieber being her daddy. But, even if he was(which he is), I wouldn't know how he would react. He could always leave. Or he could help me with Emily with the rest of his, hers and my life. And right then, I realized, that I had to come clean. Thankfully, Justin had been in town for a guess star on The Ellen Show. I looked through my phone, and was surprised that I still had his contact. I had always wondered if he had changed it. But then again, he could have kept it the same because he still wanted to keep in touch with me, after so long. I clicked on the contact and held the phone up to my ear, waiting for someone to answer. After about 4 or 5 rings(he was probably busy with songs and stuff), a raspy voice answered. "Hello?" "Umm. Hi. Its me.. Selena." I heard the phone drop but then heard ruffling as if he picked it up. "Do you mean my old girlfriend Selena that I haven't seen or heard from in 5 years?" He sounded as if he didn't believe it was me. But, I mean, can you blame him? "Yes." I replied. There was a slight pause for a few minutes and then  Justin spoke up again. "Selena. I missed you so much. Why did you leave 5 year ago?" he asked, concerned. "I'll explain everything to you at the Pine St. Park that's downtown. Meet you there?" He paused again and said "Yes. I will meet you there, Selena. Bye." And with out another word, he hung up before I could say anything else.

Here it goes...
---------------------------------------
What's gonna happen next? Any ideas? Stay tuned....