Chapter Twelve

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Last night was amazing. I've never felt so amazing in my life. And if your asking, yes i have had sex befire but it was different with Selena. When we split up, I was so heartbroken. I literallt tried dating some other people to try to get my mind off her. I even had sex with the first girl I dated to fix my brokenheart. I even started to fall for her but she cheated on me and we never spoke ever since then. I was going through depression. But then Selena came back i to my life and I was healed. She is the reason why I'm motivated to do what I do for my friends, family and fans. I love her. And i'm thinking about asking her to marry her after the last show of the tour at MSG(Madison Square Garden). I just need to buy the perfect ring. But she couldn't find out.

As I woke up, I saw Selena sleeping peacefully next to me with he back facing me. Her long, chocolate broen colored hair was sprawled out on her pillow. I smiled and kissed her neck. After, I quietly crawled out of bed(still in hotel) and went to the bathroom with my clothes that i was gonna wear for the day(over-sized dress shirt(white), black ripped skinny jeans(no sagging😂) and a dark green bombers jacket with some B/W vans with a black snap back hat). I then got in the shower. I washed my hair(yeah boys do it too😂) and cleansed my body. After i got out and brushed my teeth. I dried off and put on my outfit, shoes and hat. I then stepped out of the thr bathroom. Selena and Emily were still sleeping so I decuded to write and leave a note that said:
Dear Selena,
I needed to go out to work at the studio and record some songs for my next concert so I can sing it to the fans for my next concert. Call me if you need me or if theres an emergency. I love you. And if Emily wakes up, tell her I said that I love her.
-Justin Bieber
I reread the note until I was sure that it was good and set it down on Selena's nightstand next to her phone, where I knew would be the first thing she'd check. I then grabbed my keys, sunglasses and wallet(I was going to need money dor the ring, duh😉). I then walked out the room of the hotel and went to the lobby. I greeted the receptionist and told her i'd back in my room thats reserved. I then walked out the rotating glass doors and slipped on my glasses to avoid some of the flashes from the paparazzi. Some came toeards me but it was enough that I could handle(that doran't mean I beat them up, tho). I finally reached my Maserati and got in. I waited for the flashing lights to go away and the path for me to drive to clear. I then drove away. It was only a 20 minute drive but I started to get really hungry. So, I stopped by McDonalds and got a breakfast sanwich and iced coffe. Once I paid througj the drive-thru, I drove aeay and started to drive towards the mall again. I got a little bored ao I turned on the radio and heard Sorry on. I smirked and began to sing to the song:

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty. You know I try but I don't do too well wit apologies. I hope I don't run out of time, con someone call a referee.

'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness.

I know you you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice. By once ot twice, I mean maybe a couple-a hundred times. So let oh let me, redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight.

'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances.

Yeah, is it too late now to say soorry! 'Cause i'm, missin' more than just your body. Oh, is it too late now to say soorry!
Yeah i know, oh oh, that I let you down. Is it too late to say sorry now?

Oh oh, Sorry, yeah.
Oh, so sorry.
I'm sorry.
Yeah i know, oh oh, that I let you down. Is it too late to sorry now?
Oh oh, sorry.
Oh oh, sorry, yeah.
Sorry.
Yeah i know, oh oh, that I let you down. Is it too late to say sorry now?

I'll take every singke piece of the blame if you want me to. 'Cause you know that there is no innocent one in this game, for two.
I'll go, i'll and then you go, you go out a spill the truth. Can we both say the wirds and forget this.

Yeah, is it too late now to soorry! 'Cause i'm, missin' more than just your body. Oh oh. Is it too late now to say soorry!

Yeah I know, oh oh, that I let you down. Is it too late ti say i'm sorry now?

I'm not just tryina get you back on me, oh no no. 'Cause i'm, missin' more than just your body. Oh oh oh. Is it too late now to say soorry!

Yeah I know, oh oh, that u let you down. Is it too late to sorry now?" I started(i had already finished my food). I was so hyped up, that i forgot that I was already at the mall in my parking space. I laughed to myself and got out with my sunglasses on my face. Some fans came running so i smiled while taking pictures with them. After I took pictures with literally every girl at the mall, i had little time to get the ring. I also wrote in the note that i would only be out at the 'studio' for 40 minutes. So, i ran to the nearby jewelry store and looked around for a big yet sentimental ring that would fit perfectly for Selena's left ring finger. One ring caught my eye so I told the cashier behind the counter to pull it out for me. She said that it had a small pink jewel in it that represented love and trust. She aslo said it was 12 carrots and it cost $1,000. I paid her 2,000 and she pack it in a small red velvet box the had a gold stitching that read: Forever and Always. It was me and Selena's saying to show that we were are both in love with each other and that we'll never forget it. After she was done packing tje ring carefully, she gave me the ring and I politely said thank you. Before i left, she said "Can I have a picture with you?" I chuckled. "Sure, whats your name?" "Katelyn." she responded, taking out her phone. "Okay. Nice to meet you, Katelyn." She nodded and posed for the picture. We both did cute duck faces and she snapped the pictures. She then thanked me and I nodded. I walked out the store with the box in my hand. I looked at the ring one more time, with a smile then closed the bix and out it in my jacket pocket. To be safe that I don't lose the ring, i zipped up thr side of the pocket that closed it shut with the small box inside. After all of this, i walked out to the parking lot, took pics with some fans and got in my car. I then started up the car and radio. I'll Show You was on and I smirked. The rest of the ride home, I was singing and dan ing in the car. It was awkward but still fun.
----------------------------
Aww. Justin is gonna propose to Selena. Should i skip to the proposal or write a few chaoters before that? Stay tuned...