Chapter Four

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Finally. I finally had my long, lost love with me again. I'd rather have Selena and Emily as a family then my whole career. I love them both more than anything. I would die for both of them. If I ever lost either of them, I would kill myself just to join them both in heaven. Thee are no words to describe how I feel about both of them but all you really have to km ow is that I live them both and that nothing can change that.
(Selena's P.O.V.)
I'm so excited that I'm going on tour with Justin and Emily. This is a chance for us to actually bond as a family. And when we do, we'll live together, love each other and treat each other right. I made the biggest mistake of my life for leaving Justin. But, I'll never make that decision or mistake ever again. I love both of them and if I ever lost them, I'd kill my self just to join the both of them. I can't put it out into words but, the point is, that I love them both and nothing can change that.
(Emily's P.O.V.)
I am soo excwited that Justin Bieber is my new daddy. I wove him. I wove mommy, too. I wove both of dem.
(Nobodies P.O.V.)
Selena and Justin are madly in love with each other and they need each other in their lives. Not only for Emily, but, for themselves, too. If they ever apart from each other for more than an hour, they would grow homesick of each other. Which is why, Selena and Emily have moved in with Justin and are getting ready to go with him on his tour. And as Selena was packing, Justin creeped up on her and yelled "BOO!!" She screamed, of course, and fell back on one of the suitcases that she packed and all her freshly packed clothes fell out, having her to refold and pack them again. She got up and gave him a face that read "I'm giving you 10 seconds before you get your ass whooped." Justin, who was then catching on to the face she was giving, started to run as Selena ran after him. But she then stopped, thought for a moment, got an idea and ran away. Justin was confused by this so her walked after her in the big house. "Selena?" he called out, while looking for her. "Selena? Alright. I'll help you pack your stuff back up. Just come out where you are." he said, now practically begging her to stop and come from wherever she was. But he got now answer. He then got an idea and said "I guess she's not here then. I'll just check downstairs." He went towards the stairs and stepped on them back in forth for it to seem as if he had been walking down the stairs. He then, climbed back up the stairs (quietly) and hid in a closet that was close by where she was hiding. Selena, in spite that Justin really did go downstairs, stepped out of her hiding space and was by the place where Justin was hiding to scare her again.(Emily was at her new school so they had the house to themselves) Justin came out and screamed "BOO!" And this time, Selena was so frightened, that she fell in Justin's arms and nearly fell down the stairs. "You are a serious butthead." she said, slightly angry. "I'm your butthead. Am I right or am I right?" Justin said, smiling. She smiled back, chuckling and getting out of his arms. But, he pulled her back, making theirs bodies even closer than they were before. She looked in his eyes and kissed him. He kissed back and grabbed her waist. But she pulled away and said "Serves you right for making me drop my suitcase of perfect fly folded, packed clothes and scaring me twice." "Good point. But I meant what I said about helping you repack those clothes of yours. And for scaring you, I'll help you pack Emily's." he said, pleadingly. Selena smile and gave Justin another kiss. "Thank you, baby. I love you so much." "I love you, too. What would I do without you?" he responded. "Nothing." she replied laughing. "Your right. I would do nothing." Justin gave her one last kiss and went with her back in their room, hand in hand. They, then, began fixing up Selena's suitcase alongside with Emily's. It was a perfect day...
-------------------------------------
Aww. Selena and Justin are like my dream couple. Except I was Selena and Just in was dating me. Stay tuned...