Chapter Fifteen

(Justin's P.O.V.)
I was a little excited myself that we are all gonna hang out as a family and bond as one. Yes we have talk and live each other but we haven't even hung out as one. That's why I'm taking them out to dinner, movies(were watching the Notebook) and then were gonna go home.

After we left we were driving and we were about halfway there to the dinner place we were going to. It was a little boring so I turned on the radio, hoping that one of my songs would probably be on. My luck came true when I heard As Long As You Love Me. Me and Selena started to sing along:

"As long as you love me
As long as you love me
As long as you love

Were under pressure,
seven billion people in the world tryna fit in.
Keep it together,
smile on your face even though your heart in frowning.
But hey now, you know girl.
We both know its a cruel world.
But i'll take my chances.

As long as you love me,
we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.

As long as you libe me,
i'll be your platinum, i'll be your silver, i'll be your gold.

As long as you la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la love me

I'll be your soldier, fightin' ever second of the day for your dreams girl.

I'll be your whole world, you can be my Destiny's Child on a scene girlll.

So don't stress, don't cry. We both don't need no winga to fly.

Just take, my handd.

Chorus

Big Seans Rap:
Yo B.I.G.
I don't know if this makes sense but,
your my Hallelujah.
Give me the time and place, i'll rendezvous it, i'll fly you to it, i'll beat you there.
Girl you know I fot you, us, trust. A couple things I can't spell without you.
Now we on top of thw world, 'cause tjats just how we do, use to say the skys the limit, now the skys our point of view.
Man we steppin' out like whoah!(oh god)
Cameras point and shoot. Ask me wahst my best side, i stand back and point at you, you, you.
The one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new gitl to be bother with.
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side, it green where you water it.
So I know we got issues, baby, true true true.
But i'd rather work on this with you then to go ahead and start with some new. As long as yoy love me." Selena rapped. I was amazing at how fast she could do it because that was one of the most fastest raps ever known to history itself. I couldn't rap it unless I was doing and acoustis show of As Long As You Love Me. "Selena, that was amazing. You should be a singing. Or even a rapper like Nikki Minaj." I said, still in awe. "Well, thanks but rapping isn't really my thing. But i've always loved to sing, design, model or even act." she replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Well I can help you make all those dreams happen just by helping you get into one movie.v I said glancing at her and back at the road. "Really?! Oh my gosh thank you so much, babe!" she said, smiling towards the road. I smiled at her while looking at her for a second and then bsck the road. 5 minutes later, we made it to our rented out restaurant. We sat at our reserbed VIP seats and looked at our menus. "Oohh. The chicken salad looks good." Selena said, still looking at the menu. I chuckled to myself. The waiter came over with a notepad and a pen to take our orders. "Hello. I'm going to be your waiter tonight. What would you like to order on this fine evening?" the girl waiter said. "Umm I think i'll have the Jack McDaniels cheeseburher." I said. "Can i hwave the chwicken tendoes, pwease?" Emily said, politely. I smiled looking at her and then at Selena who was smiling as well. "Sure, you little cutie. And what might you like to order?" she said, niw facing towards Selena. "Umm, i'd like the chicken salad with extra dressing, please." Selena replied. "Okay. Your orders will be done on about 10 minutes, so, in the meantime, another waiter will come over to take the orders of your drinks." the waiter said, walking away. I sniled and held Selena and Enily's hand. "Justin, you are the absolute best for doing this for us. We love you so much." Selena said, glancing at Emily who was smiling so cutely at me. I smiled back and then looked at Selena. I then gave her a kiss on the lips and Emily a kiss on the cheek and forehead. "No problem. I love you guys because you guys are part of my family and that will necer change." I said. Selena smiled and kissed me one last time. I kissed back and pulled away. Emily was smirking the whole time at us and it made me chuckle a little. "Yuck. Thats disgwustin'." she said, fake gagging. Me and Selena both chuckled. A few minutes later, the waiter came back with our food and said "I'm sirry. Your drink waiter called in sick. I guess I'll be taking both orders." she said. "What would you like as your drink." "I'd like a small but full glass of champagne, pleade." Selena said, and then smiled. The waiter smiled back and asked me the same question. "I'd like the same but can I have a large glass please." I said with a glance at Selena. She rolled her eyes playfully and I chuckled. "Okay and what would the little one like?" she asked, finishing uo me and Selena's orders. "She can just get a lemonade." Selena said. "Okay. Be back in 5 minutes." the waiter said. The rest if the night was amazing. Emily fell asleep of course during the movie but me and Selena were crying a little. I couldn't show her but she knew it anyway. It was a night that I would never forget.
--------------------------------
Hey peeps. Stay tuned for the proposal. Will Selena say yes? Read on and find out!