Chapter Five

(Selena's P.O.V.)
Yesterday was an amazing day. Tiering but amazing. I feel like that if Justin is in my life, nothing worried me. I live him with all my heart and- wait? I told you guys this already.😂 Silly me. Maybe we should talk about something else. Hmm... AH! Let's talk about what's going to happen on the tormur. Anyways, about the tour. I've been so excited about this tour for the past month and the fact that we are going tmon the tur NEXT WEEK feels like two days. But still, I have to be patient. I remember from my previous dating times with Justin that when we went on his Believe tour, we had to wait 5 MONTHS for the first day of the tour to come. It took me long to appreciate that they workers were just busy with performances, staging and other stuff. But I have definitely older enough that I have to learn to wait. And speaking of waiting, I haven't even told Emily that we were gonna be gone for 4 months for the tour. She's gonna be crushed because she won't be able to see her friends and stuff. But, I have to tell her sooner or later, rather than just drag her on the plane and tell her then. That would be wrong, terrible and awful. Mainly because Emil is my child and what cmkind of mother would I be if I lied to my own baby girl about leaving for 4 months. I'd feel like absolutely nothing. I'll tell her at dinner tonight.
(Justin's P.O.V.)
As I walked inside, I noticed that it was fairly quiet. "Hello?" I shouted. But no one responded. "Hello?" I shouted again. But this time, Selena can running down the stairs with a towel wrapped around her body and hair. "Oh hey Justin. Why are you home so late?" she asked, slightly slipping. "I WS at the studio, recording some songs for the Purpose album and for the tour. Do you just get out the shower?" I said, giggling and smiling. "Umm.. yeah. And don't laugh. You were the one who had come over late and called out for who was home." she said wobbling. She was about to fall when I dropped my stuff on the ground and ran towards her and catches her in my arms while she was still wet. "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, baby. If I fell, I would have been a goner." He laughed and said "Babe, your only a few feet away from where the floor is. And even if you did fall, your towel helmet would have protected your head." I said, laughing with her still in my arms. "Oh shut up." she said laughing as she got out of my arms. I kept laughing and asked "Hey where's my little bundle of joy?" "She is upstairs, washing up for dinner tonight." she said, looking down as if something was bothering her(which there was). "What's wrong? You seem worried about something." I asked, concerned. "You know how me and Emily are going on tour with you in two months?" she said, with a questioning face. "Yeah. What about it? Do you not want to go?" She shook her head and said "No, no, no. Of course I want to come. Its just... I haven't told Emily yet that she would be gone for 4 months away from her friends and stuff. She is gonna be heart broken." I came up to her and Gabe her a hug as she held onto my leather jacket. She also started to sob, too. "Shhh. Its okay baby. I'm sure she'll understand. And even if she doesn't, then, I'm sure her friends mother will be nice enough to care for her for 4 months." I said, trying to calm her down. "I know but, even if her moms friends mom does care for her for 4 months, I'm gonna miss her too much." "I know baby. Its okay. We'll find out some how. Let's go get ready for dinner so that we can tell her." I said, while letting go of her. She nodded as we both went back upstairs. It crushed me so much that Selena was going to have to be parted from Emily like this. And, to be honest, I'm gonna miss her too. I know much about her, she's adorable is nice to be around. She got all of those traits from her mother. But, seriously, I want her to go on the tour with me and Sel. And if she doesn't want to, she stay at her friends during the months of the tour and we will video chat, call and if possible, visit her once in a while. And if even more possible, she can visit us. But all I want is for the two most important people in my life to be happy. Because if their not happy, I'm not happy.
-----------------------------------
Oh no. Will Emily be departed from her friends or will Justlena be separated from Emily? Stay tuned...