Chapter Nine

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Selena had a full on heart attack when Emy threw up. But that'd is definitely normal for people who aren't used to being on a plane or somewhere high for a long period of time. I hated that she was worried because if she or Emily is worried, I'm gonna get worried. I have to protect them both if I'm gonna be the man of the family. Oh my gosh. I just called us a family. Anyway, after the whole dilemma, we all went to bed and 5 hours later, the jet landed and we were starting to get ready to leave. Selena woke up Emily and when she refused, she picked her up and let her sleep on her shoulder. But when she stated to get heavy, I took her in my hands and carried her as if she were a baby. Selena grabbed her purse and took out her brush and makeup bag. She fixed her makeup and re-did the hairstyle that she had before. When she was done, she asked me for my opinion, and I said "Of course baby. You always look beautiful." giving her a quick peck in the lips. "Thanks, babe." she replied, smiling. She then gathered her stuff and climbed out the plane by the stairs. I grabbed my sunglasses and took out Emily with me in my arms. As we were walking, we heard a few flashes from far away. My face went from happy to worried, because I had just remembered that the world hasn't met Selena yet since the last time that I dated her. "Okay, Selena. I need you to put your head down and cover your eyes with your hand. The paparazzi is back." I said, covering Emily, with me jacket. "Okay. Justin I'm scared." she said, in a worried tone. "I know baby but the paparazzi won't leave us all alone till they get the information that they want. We can go through this together." She nodded and covered her face once the paparazzi started o pour into the spot where we were, which was in the front of the airport. I covered my face along with Emily's and we walked all the way to the drivers car. Once we got in, we all locked the doors because some fans started to pour in as well. We waited for space in front of the car and drove away. We were all in the back, sleeping after about 2 hours and once we finally reached a hotel, we reserved our room and headed into the room. Selena looked around in awe and plopped herself on the bed. "You sure do lobe the bed, don't you?" I said chuckling, while putting Emily down next to her. Selena grabbed Emily from my hands and put her next to her while playing with a few strands of her hair. "Yep. This place is amazing. But the fans a paparazzi were crazy." she said, as she kept playing with Emy's hairs. "Well get used to it because when we are on this tour, we are basically living in all the hotels from America to Europe." I said, laying next to Emily and Selena on the left. Selena was on the right and Emily was in the middle, resting peacefully. Sooner or later, me and Selena took a shower and got ready for bed. Selena put Emily to bed in a different room in the same suit and was taking off the rest of the excess makeup from the shower when I asked her "Selena... what do you think we'll be in 5 years?" She stopped and looked at me. "I think that we will be married and living a happy life as a family." she replied, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her, a little roughly. She kissed back and tugged on my shirt. I then pulled away and said "I would lovebto dothis but I'm realky tired." She laughs and kissed me one last time before taking off the rest of her make up and putting on one of my large oversized shirts. I washed out the jell in my hair and blow dried it. It was all messy and I fixed it a little but it stayed messy. Selena was laughing in the background and said "Your acting like me on a Bad Hair Day." I chuckle and laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You know that I love you, right?" I asked, leaning closer to her. "Of course. You know I love you, too, right?" "I know." I replied, popping my collar. Selena playfully hit my shoulder and laughed. I laughed with her and kissed her, passionately, before falling asleep. She smiled at me sleeping peacefully and said "Forever and Always..." . And finally fell asleep.
-----------------------------
Jelena FOREVER!! What will happen next? Stay tuned...